The online racing simulator
Join date error on forums?
(17 posts, started )
Anyone else noticed Sequent's join date was Dec 2000? I know it has been mentioned before, but those times were years ago.
I don't think these forums even existed back there...
That is Shauns point. But I would take a guess that something with the new year, or something else pretty strange. Yes I did notice, but didn't put much care into it.
yeah, i've been bugging victor about since i noticed it on the 1st. if you look at the members list, there are people with UID's higher than 1, but appear before victor in chronological format. plus the "new member" deal is severely broken.

he assures me things are fine, but they look whack on my side, so i tend to disagree.
Well, does the forum work? Who cares about the dates?
It seems its fixed now.
i still see 30 users in the members list that are screwy.
I don't know about the UIDs and stuff, but I noticed that the "Joined in 2000" changed to be corrected to; "2010"
lol the Y2K bug surfaced again, hasn't it? guess we can call it the Y2K10 bug now
SImilar to my phone.. texts are now 2016
HTC Touch Diamond running Windows Mobile 6.5.

It's actually a carrier error (there's a registry key I can apply, that sets my phone to take the date of texts from the phone, rather than the carriers timestamp).

But I don't really care
Ain't HTC's running Android? :S
#14 - Jakg
Quote from Shadowww :Ain't HTC's running Android? :S

Most of their phones run WiMo, however more and more of their new ones run Android, but they still only make about 4 Android phones...
Quote from Jakg :Most of their phones run WiMo, however more and more of their new ones run Android, but they still only make about 4 Android phones...

Only?

simpson_ha-ha.jpg
Sorry, but WinMo still is awesome.

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG