The online racing simulator
Quote from Dmt :Well, I told Josephs that I would like to see Tire lockups WHILE racing action, even sent him few pms that u understood me wrong maybe, but nvm, here is my 3hour work

400x 1532x

3 hours?!

I'm sorry. But you did it again..... All I see is an image with a blurred background.....
#78 - Dmt
Quote from DevilDare :3 hours?!

I'm sorry. But you did it again..... All I see is an image with a blurred background.....

whats the ****ing problem again? you should stop trolling around
Quote from DevilDare :All I see is an image with a blurred background.....

If you don't like it, you don't have to vote for it do you? Everyone has the choice to edit the picture in whichever way they like
Calm down, Devildare was just giving his opinion, no need to swear.
Well.. I'd like to know what else has been done to the pictures.

I highly doubt it was 3 hours..
Quote from brandons48 :
Well.. I'd like to know what else has been done to the pictures.

I highly doubt it was 3 hours..

+1, it looks more like 1min. Sorry, but that's what it looks like. Even for beginner it wouldn't take that much, so I don't know.
#83 - Dmt
Quote from andRo. :+1, it looks more like 1min. Sorry, but that's what it looks like. Even for beginner it wouldn't take that much, so I don't know.

last time nobody liked that my winning work was done with 1min, now you dont like that its done with 3hours
Nope, not talking about your last time picture, and I never said the picture is bad. But 3 hours is just a bit overreacted, because I don't believe you. If you did you last times edit in 1min, then there is no way you did this for 3h.
#85 - 5tag
Quote from DevilDare :3 hours?!

:biggrinfl
I didn't notice that first. I'm interested too now... did you fall asleep during the edit? Not that your pic would be boring.
#86 - Dmt
No, I was blurring it very carefully, so you will approve my work!
#87 - 5tag
Quote from Dmt :No, I was blurring it very carefully, so you will approve my work!

Yeah, really! I'm so going to vote for your entry.

Maybe have a second look on how differently the crowd in the background is blurred or how that red XFG is very much blurred but it's wheels and the ground under it (shadow) are as sharp as a razors blade.

And what also looks false on here are the reflections. Especially the black XRG in the lead looks like it should be standing in a showroom.
#88 - JJ72
Quote from brandons48 :This again?

The thing is, yours is "correct" by the rules, but didn't really took advantage of the theme or strike the viewers as "oh this what close racing should be!!".

That's the reason some will not consider voting for yours and I understand that, especially when there are other options which are closer to the theme, unless your entry is some unconventional new way to depite close racing and makes everyone goes "oh I've never thought of that!"
#89 - Dmt
5tag, I see you cant still get over it, dont be so envy m8
Quote from Takumi_lfs :If you're going to cry, don't enter competitions at all.

I though you got it. :doh:
#90 - 5tag
Quote from Dmt :5tag, I see you cant still get over it, dont be so envy m8

I though you got it. :doh:

Whoa, touché!
I also thought I got over it but you doing this again really got me annoyed.

I personally think if you come by with this stating it took you three hours is just offensive to everyone who spends a lot of time and detail to screenshot edits. It's like you make a joke about the fact some few people actually (I mean really) spend three hours of work or more on one edit.
Well, let him be. Let's not start arguing here. Keep it friendly. BTW, I think it doesn't make anyone sad, but more than happy. I did my edit in 1h20min, so I don't really believe his could have taken 3h. Just don't understand, why he is lying.

Send in more entries, people. So we have more from what we can choose.
final entry
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
I'm feeling tempted to vote for Dmt just because of the sore losers and whiners in this thread. Pathetic, tbh.
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm feeling tempted to vote for Dmt just because of the sore losers and whiners in this thread. Pathetic, tbh.

hey, who is DMT? I think he wins every competition no matter what the topic... and adequacy
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm feeling tempted to vote for Dmt just because of the sore losers and whiners in this thread. Pathetic, tbh.

Haha, voting for someone only because he was dissed, isn't pathetic?
No offense, but many people have only been voting for their friends in these competitions. I'm talking about overall competitions, that has been done during this past year etc. Sometimes you can clearly see that the winner shouldn't really be a winner, compare to all the rest of the pictures, but that's sad, people are either just pressing randomly on someones name, or just choosing because they think that person is cool, not caring about their edits or the topic.
And saying something like, you are going to vote for someone only because other people didn't see what has he been doing for that long time only proves, that people don't care about the edit, but only about the person who sends in the picture.

I'm not talking about anyone who is in this thread, it was just an example and my opinion.
Close racing action, Shirley?

Lie, even if others understand that = get ready for blaming.
But... WTF is with the bird? xD

Ah... wait.. Bird, Action.. I see what you did there.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG