The online racing simulator
Quote from BOSCHO :final entry

Haha!

I don't know why, but the burning Rover on the side of the track really made me laugh. xD

I'm going to vote for you!
Quote from andRo. :Haha, voting for someone only because he was dissed, isn't pathetic?

It is, that's why I won't actually do it.

Quote from andRo. :Sometimes you can clearly see that the winner shouldn't really be a winner, compare to all the rest of the pictures, but that's sad, people are either just pressing randomly on someones name, or just choosing because they think that person is cool, not caring about their edits or the topic.

Who are you to say that someone/something "shouldn't really be a winner"? It's a public poll, so the one with the most votes should most defrinately be the winner. You have to live with it if you don't like it. You had the same right as everybody else to say who "should be the winner".

As I said in the other thread, if you aren't happy with the winning pictures, you should make a jury consisting of photo-editing experts instead of a public poll.

Quote from PioneerLv :Lie, even if others understand that = get ready for blaming.

I have no idea what you were trying to say. Could you say that again with different words?
Quote from BOSCHO :final entry

Loving the burning car

And guys, if we have to have this big argument about how much work he put in next week too, i'll stop running the sodding competition.
thank you for the good comments
hey JO53PHS do not stop it i love it
I'll probably be running this till the day I die. Don't worry
Quote from zeugnimod :I'm feeling tempted to vote for Dmt just because of the sore losers and whiners in this thread. Pathetic, tbh.

No.:grumpy:
Final Entry

High-Res

Took me 3 hours...
Quote from Seb66 :No.:grumpy:

Oh, sorry. I will of course vote for you because "I KNOW YOU"!

Actually, forget all I said. Taavi FTW.
Here's the original image if anyone's interested.
How come it take so long, I don't understand.
But the picture is nice, I remember that race, it was a failure for me.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Just remembered the poll :doh:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG