The online racing simulator
Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
HAHAHAHAH, i thought it was a story about a guy pretending to be a woman, if I were to publicly say that, my thread title would be something like the above.
Might be considered a bump but, I havent seen any proof about s/he being neither a SHE nor a HE in 14 pages of... dunno what to call it tbh.. CRAP maybe..

So does anyone have any proof of either one or the other?

BTW: IT really cant sing.
Quote from Feffe85 :

BTW: IT really cant sing.

She can, find a clip on Youtube of her first performance, with piano and black hair..
She is one of the few that can actually sing very well.... Just YT her acoustic performances
shemale
/thread
Ok. Thanks for telling us.
That was necessary.
Shut up. T'was a typo.
Shemale my "ass" (yo), "it's" friggin hot (meh)!!
Quote from DevilDare :That was necessary.

necessary? is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?
Quote from Shotglass :necessary? is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?

The answer to your question is quite relative:

If it is necessary for you to drink your own urine in case of total dehydration, then the answer is yes.

If you are not suffering from total dehydration, you should do it nevertheless and videotape it so we can laugh our asses to it as you auto-humiliate yourself.
seriously you guys need to watch more good movies
Quote from jwardy :Thus making everyone think shes some kinda alien , witch is wrong

You're british, ever heard of David Bowie? The strange alien-like rock singer with colorfull clothes and odd make-up.And shame on you if you haven't! (btw, Bowie rocks )

That's what Lady Gaga is, just some David Bowie rip-off. She's all over the mainstream but after all she's nothing new. And yeah, she's she, she's not a man. I just hate what she does, she used to sing MUSIC (check youtube, she sings f.e. Led Zeppelin), but apparently she sold her soul to the record company and became a performance artist rather than a musician. People used to do music because it's fun, but nowadays it seems to all about money.

Well that's just my opinion anyway
Quote from Reik :That's what Lady Gaga is, just some David Bowie rip-off.

You cant be serious...! mayby a wannabe-sort-of-whatever-rip-off...

Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG