The online racing simulator
Versions.....
(31 posts, started )
#1 - Turb0
Versions.....
we're running out of versions!!! only 5 letters left.
I thought about this too. BUT, once S2 Final is reached, the letters will be used up by then. Then S3 will probably start over again
I think there are enough letters left... AA, AB, AC.....
There wasn´t a "Patch R" or did I miss something.
Patch R would've been confusing with the tires maybe R1, R2, etc. I dunno heheh
They'll use the scandinavian letters too, Live for Speed S2 Alpha Å, now how's that?
Quote from Qurpiz :They'll use the scandinavian letters too, Live for Speed S2 Alpha Å, now how's that?

That would be cool. Like a tribute to all skandinavian players
#8 - richy
What Alt- shortcut code is that letter?

LFS Alt-014567 1

yeah that would be great to type all the time lol
#9 - Chaos
or central europe letters like> š ř ž ý á í ů
We're going Japanese... That's another 8000...
i ... think im turning japanese i think im turning japanese i really think so..

that would take us to S5 if we needed to lol
BTW, we're on 0.5 now. Full S2 will be 0.6 so it goes from 0.6A onwards.
Quote from Primoz :BTW, we're on 0.5 now. Full S2 will be 0.6 so it goes from 0.6A onwards.

My thoughts exactly.
and we have the four german special characters, too: Ä Ö Ü ß
Well, until we got to S2 full, I think we'll need to dive into the greek alphabet. (More traditional than the scandanavian or japanese alphabet I mean, look where the word alphabet comes from after all )
æ ø...
And the only-estonian character - Õ
Quote from Lible :And the only-estonian character - Õ

I thought that was in the Czech language as well? I'm sure I've seen Madman type it before....
I read a blog post yesterday about the 100,000th character being added to the Unicode character set. So I'd say we've got room for a few more versions yet.
Quote from XCNuse :i ... think im turning japanese i think im turning japanese i really think so..

that would take us to S5 if we needed to lol

the vapours if my old decrepit brain remembers correctly
Quote from Bob Smith :I thought that was in the Czech language as well? I'm sure I've seen Madman type it before....

Hmm... maybe, i'm pretty sure it isn't there.
Quote from Bob Smith :I thought that was in the Czech language as well? I'm sure I've seen Madman type it before....

nope we have a "Ó" only... a long "O" we say... like you would try to say "hot", but get stuck before the "t"
#23 - Jakg
Quote from Chaos :nope we have a Ó only...

Ó rly?
Quote from Primoz :BTW, we're on 0.5 now. Full S2 will be 0.6 so it goes from 0.6A onwards.

sure but with .6 we only have the letters up to O available
Why?

Versions.....
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG