The online racing simulator
he's off the hook
Click on Inter, still with the Xcite tag

There you can see my LFS worldname
Quote from Timo1992 :Click on Inter, still with the Xcite tag

There you can see my LFS worldname

fine you're off the hook too
Nice thank you
Falke, can I have the confirmation that you aren't gonna dock the points earned by #66 in the teams championship for Tiger Express Motorsports, after he switched to White Tiger Express Motorsports from Round 5 to the end of the season?
yes... (that's one of the reasons why I have this line up thread, to be able to track when officially cars changed teams)

the points Mr. Vallee scored up to Round 4 will be scored for Tiger Express Motorsports. The points Mr Vallee scores afterwards will belong to his "new" team. That SRLT gets the points of 4SRT is because 4SRT (here in LFSCART light) merged with SRLT.
btw: before the question comes up: the race won't be broadcasted live... there will be a recap of it... we hope to get all recaps up before the Kyoto oval 200-kilometer race at the end of the season... we might do the whole chase cup and the that Season Finale for sure.
Once again Sorry guys I m out for this race I cannot be there .
Good luck eweryone on the race and the better win.
atm I'm interested in how it works tomorrow... so I'd like you to be on the server at latestly 1755, cause it gets full... I fear....
SRLT drivers going to be updated at the qualyfly list?
#39 - CSF
If this goes anything like the test race yesterday.......
Password>???
hi, where do i find the password????

08/01/10 LLWS 2010 Round 5 - South City Classic 100
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG