The online racing simulator
08/01/10 LLWS 2010 Round 5 - South City Classic 100
The classic 100 takes place on January the 8th and is the first LFSCART Event in 2010. The race will be at South City Chicane,

Quote from lfsmanual.net :Short: SO6
Length: 2.9 km / 1.8 miles

This track is SO City long, minus the SO Sprint 2 track. The normal direction goes the opposite way to the other SO tracks using the same start/finish line.

Times in UTC

1840 Start of the Official Free Practice Session (15min)
1855 Arrival Deadline
1900 Qualifying Group 1
1910 Qualifying Group 2
1920 Fast-6 Superpole
1930 Race 56 laps + 1 Formation Lap - Pits will open on lap 15 and will close on lap 42.

Qualifying Group 1:
(48)

Qualifying Group 2:

Keep in mind: #76 Something Awful is the only car allowed to stop in the last pit stall and must stop in the last pit stall (view from pit entrance) as it is the leader in Owner's Poits. Failure to this leads into not scoring for the Owner's Points.
Please Read and try to understand the new race restart rules. NEW RULEBOOK VERSION 1.09
Quote from TFalke55 :
Please Read and try to understand the new race restart rules. NEW RULEBOOK VERSION 1.08

Can you put this up on your web site? The rule book linked under LLWS > Rules is 1.06.
Quote from tmehlinger :Can you put this up on your web site? The rule book linked under LLWS > Rules is 1.06.

There's another update coming Tuesday to the rules to fix the SC procedures (they're not the way they should really be implemented :P) and fix a few other errors I/pik_d noticed.

I'll also take that time to show Thilo how to post them to the site.

d
Can you update the Qualifying Groups list please?
Hi when should we form up 2 by 2 on this track at the start. I have a feeling going 2 wide through the chicane could be bad should we form up after the hairpin or?
Quote from no_one :Hi when should we form up 2 by 2 on this track at the start. I have a feeling going 2 wide through the chicane could be bad should we form up after the hairpin or?

It'll be after the final hairpin (especially if Falke knows what's good for him :razz
Random question : Will you deploy the red flag if 1 or more cars go out of the fence at T1? (GT Series fashion)
So there will be two qualifying groups and the best 3 drivers of each will drive together in a SuperPole qualy?

I hope i understood this right
Quote from Timo1992 :So there will be two qualifying groups and the best 3 drivers of each will drive together in a SuperPole qualy?

I hope i understood this right

right
hehe alright then thanks
if everyone appears (we've got 35 cars currently) 6 cars would not qualify (South City Grid Max: 30 (including Safety car)... btw, I updated the qualifying groups list
great track! looking forward will try to do my best
nice fail spotted by my mate mr booth: its:

Classic 100* - South City Chicane (SO6) - 56 laps - Pit: 15 - 42
That's good to see, but will be tough to fit all those laps into the hour
how much SC's this time?
a billion
Quote from JackDaMaster :a billion

Quote from dekojester :Thilo turns the epic age of 19 today, according to various (rather trustworthy soruces).

So, happy birthday to Mr Thilo, and to give him a good birthday present, can you all please do a clean race on Friday for LLWS ?

Great to see your mathematical abilities. Sure, it fits in 1 hour.

2min formation lap + 56 laps * 62 seconds = 3592 seconds
So, it's quite close but it would fit.
I'll keep you updated how many minutes are left on the clock
Formation lap doesn't count
It's gonna be a hard race

about 60 times drivin' trough the tricky chicane without a mistake...but I'm really looking forward to this race and hope for a good result at the end.
Mart Toima uiop male EST
Andy O'Brien aobrien male IRL Distance
Lauris Matonis prOmo_LTU male LTU
Sascha Riegler feuerdrache male DEU Distance
Timo Höfer Timo1992 male DEU RC Hotlap
Oskari Rinne manneF1 male FIN Distance
Kristjan Järve exspeed male EST Distance

these drivers are standing on my list who havn't completed their requirements yet... what is standing behind the Nation is the thing they completed...
  • An hotlap uploaded to LFSWorld of FOX on KY1 within 103% of the official hotlap world record.
  • An hotlap uploaded to LFSWorld of FOX on any road course of the LFSCART Light Winter Series within 103% of the official hotlap world record
  • A total driven distance of 5000mi / 8045km.
  • The successful attendance at the NDR FOX Jamaica 130.
  • Being in posession of a OWRL Division A license. (The driver must give evidence for his/her poession of the License. Drivers fullfilling this requirement will get a direct invitation)
  • Participation in a major Live for Speed League (ESL, MoE, ITCC, IGTC, Live for Speed Pro Series - The driver must give evidence for his/her participation. Drivers fullfilling this requirement will get a direct invitation)
  • Driver in the 2009 season of the LFSCART Series. (Drivers out of the 2009 LFSCART Series Season will get a direct invitation. This requirement is fulfilled when the driver has participated in 3 or more events)

08/01/10 LLWS 2010 Round 5 - South City Classic 100
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG