The online racing simulator
Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
Star Wars: KOTOR for a fiver and probably 40 or more hours of gameplay....damnnn sweet.
#178 - Woz
Have a guest pass for Team Fortress 2 which is good until the 17th Jan. PM if you want
#179 - Woz
Just got Audiosurf, currently at $2.50US. Great cross between Roller coaster race and Tetris with trippy visuals where you own music creates the levels.

Great way to listen to your music
I have one DoD:Source and two Killing Floor guest passes, PM.

Edit: DoD:Source is gone to brt900.

Edit: one of Killing Floor guest passes is gone to Velociround.
GTA IV For 7.5€ once again, go grab one for yourself if you didnt get one on earlier sale
Quote from EliteAti :GTA IV For 7.5€ once again, go grab one for yourself if you didnt get one on earlier sale

I would also like to mention that most GTA IV mods don't work on Steam version. Think before you buy it.
Quote from Shadowww :I would also like to mention that most GTA IV mods don't work on Steam version. Think before you buy it.

Mods for online play? Or singeplayer?
Singleplayer. ASI Loader + A.l.i.c.e.
I got an asi loader to work, haven't got alice to work tho :/.... not bothered too much though, managed to complete the game in 33 hours, so I'm chuffed, just have to work on the side missions now.
I got DoD:Source free with HL2 and enjoyed it (despite not usually liking WW2-themed games). But yes, no bugger plays it.

I got L4D2 and it's awesome. Being forced to leg it rather than turtle up makes it intense.
Oh, and Audiosurf is made of f*cking win
That's the shitty part Daj, I love DOD:S, but.. I just never could get into it. It'swhat I played a lot of before TF2 came out, but TF2 is sorta.. the DOD that I want . Although if you want, I can come and join you one day on a map. It'd be a change of pace.
I'd be up for that, but I'd need to install it again first
Would be better if we could recruit a whole load of folks and do a Steam Tour across a few games
Yeah, I just installed it myself right now. It's not that massive, but I do have a lot of other Source stuff installed.
Hehe i bought myself
GTA4
L4D2
Starwars collection

Today just cause they were there and i was there.
Ive racked up a $94 AUD that is its like 84USD but yeah good little bargains i reckon. Hope next year will be interesting.
By the way, if you want GTA IV but don't want to have Steam preventing you from modding it, you can use CDkey Steam gives you with ed GTA IV. Works perfectly for me
Quote from Dajmin :I'd be up for that, but I'd need to install it again first
Would be better if we could recruit a whole load of folks and do a Steam Tour across a few games

I like DOD. I join you
Whenever you guys decide to go for a Steam Tour, call me, please! I'll join you (steam acc: Antonio05)

It'll be like "LFS Forum invades Steam".
I've got one extra copy of Half-Life 2: Episode One which I'm willing to trade for something. Preferably Half Life. I'm not expecting to find anyone to take me up on that offer though, so if you want Episode One, just send me a PM whatever you do have got to trade with!
hi gi to a guest pass for counterstrike source if anyone wants it hit me up a pm
Quote from Luke.S :just got crysis maximum edition for £10

Now you just need mechwarrior: living legends.
i'll have to look into that. I saw a knight rider mod for it but sadly it seemed dead
so noone wants the css trail pass
Anyone want a Killing Floor, or Red Orchestra pass?
#200 - Woz
Quote from Dajmin :I got DoD:Source free with HL2 and enjoyed it (despite not usually liking WW2-themed games). But yes, no bugger plays it.

I got L4D2 and it's awesome. Being forced to leg it rather than turtle up makes it intense.
Oh, and Audiosurf is made of f*cking win

If you have any Aphex Twin stuff play Audio Surf with that OMFG

I am still loving the Expert Mono mode

Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG