The online racing simulator
My entry

1280x1024:
Attached images
LFS_Motion blur 1st time_coledit.jpg
Ok, my turn to be a noob for a sec...

Rules say 'No old images'...can I use an older Raw screenie if the edit is specifically for this comp or does the actual Raw image need to be new? I only ask as I'm not racing atm, connection's ferked, and don't particularly want to go down the AI route again unless I have to.

Cheers
The raw also has to be new + you don't have to tell they are Al's, just take of number plates, or change them, and nobody will notice.
can demo drivers participate too ?
Quote from Mihovil05 :can demo drivers participate too ?

Of course, just don't post any content for S1/S2 users only.
ok then
here's my final entry
Attached images
LFS xrg close fight small.jpg
LFS xrg close fight.jpg
i think i will join too, i get on the work
Quote from Subphonic :Ok, my turn to be a noob for a sec...

Rules say 'No old images'...can I use an older Raw screenie if the edit is specifically for this comp or does the actual Raw image need to be new? I only ask as I'm not racing atm, connection's ferked, and don't particularly want to go down the AI route again unless I have to.

Cheers

Thanks for all the responses lol

Anyhoo, like a fool I appear to have saved a cropped/resized version over my original Raaw anyway (attached)
Question still stands though as I think I've found another...
Attached images
TimCapMini.jpg
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Of course, just don't post any content for S1/S2 users only.

No, we want them to post it.
That way they will get banned!:shhh:
Quote from Seb66 :Yes, we dont want them to post it.
That way they wont get banned!:shhh:

fixed
I don't think you got the point..
if you use S1/S2 content and post with a demo account, you've most likely cracked the game somehow..
The joke is ruined.

Anyway.. i thought I'd have a go..
my final entry:
Attached images
Prev-blackwood.jpg
blackwood.jpg
nice pic
I don't like it much, reflections ruin it really.
Yeah.. wasn't sure how to reduce that. Otherwise i would have.
lfs main folder -> CFG.txt

find car shine, change the value from 1.00 to 0.30-0.70
Quote from nikopdr :lfs main folder -> CFG.txt

find car shine, change the value from 1.00 to 0.30-0.70

Cheers, found it like 10mins before you posted this.. Not sure if i will change my entry though
I'll see how it looks.

EDIT: I'll leave it how it is.. i personally like the shine. Event if it too much.
Quote from Seb66 :I don't think you got the point..
if you use S1/S2 content and post with a demo account, you've most likely cracked the game somehow..
The joke is ruined.

Anyway.. i thought I'd have a go..
my final entry:

Spot the jump starter!
What a radical picture.
My entry
Attached images
Prev.jpg
Vencipower Final.jpg
My first entry
Attached images
Photomode entry BIG.jpg
Photomode entry small.jpg
Nice to see more demo users entering - But where did you get the original image? As you are a demo user and the picture shows S2 content.
my neighbour had s2 licence....he took pic. and send it to me by MSN and I edit in Photoshop.....is the pic. good ?? sorry on my bad english
The blur is a bit messy, and the edges of the cars are a bit rough.
-
If you want nice quality screenshots to edit, go look through the Raw Screenshots thread, but make sure you link to your original picture, so people do not suspect you of cracking the game, which is illegal.
Quote from Joker11 :my neighbour had s2 licence....he took pic. and send it to me by MSN and I edit in Photoshop.....is the pic.

Cool story bro! Tell me more!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG