Midnight Club: Los Angeles
(169 posts, started )
i bought it, im 40/100 way through, its a truley fun game
Oh yeah, Midnight Club. It had the best graphics... until DiRT 2 arrived. The best in-game soundtrack.... until DiRT 2 arrived and the best physics in an arcade game making it more fun than anything else out there. Including DiRT 2.
Quote from DevilDare :Nice bump...

Was it really necessary?

I thought 'bumping' was better than making a new thread...
Quote from Johnny Mountain :I thought 'bumping' was better than making a new thread...

Depends on what you actually do. If you bump a thread, these numbskulls will jump all over you about bumping an old thread. If you start a new thread, the same numbskulls will jump all over you with links to old threads. The internet is fun when it's full of 12 year olds, isn't it?
Haha, well said.
Yes.

Absolutely.
-
(Johnny Mountain) DELETED by Johnny Mountain
DevilDare, I like your avatar. What's that? It just looks cute to me o_O
Anyone tried this game with a wheel? It feels pretty damn good with my DFP actually!
ill try it out later today with my NEW DFGT!!!!!!!!!!1
I'm gonna buy it to my PSP..:spin:
Quote from DevilDare :Its Deadmau5.

Deadmau5 ROCKS he is playing at the medal ceremony in Whsitler at the 2010 and i'm trying to change my tickets so i can see him as medal ceremony is free but i picked the wrong datesif i can't get the tickets i'll just stand outside listning to him
I have the complete edition on PS3. It is great for tuning and free roaming. I don't know if this is on the regular game but, I bought the garage from Karol and now I get everything for free!I have the awesome Saleen S7 fully tuned that I got to go 247mph! I got in a police chase for about 8 seconds with it.
BUMP
Lol
Quote from Stingray1700 :I have the complete edition on PS3. It is great for tuning and free roaming. I don't know if this is on the regular game but, I bought the garage from Karol and now I get everything for free!I have the awesome Saleen S7 fully tuned that I got to go 247mph! I got in a police chase for about 8 seconds with it.

Yep when you get that everything's free
I traded this in ages ago and now I want it back... Were the police chases any good, I can't remember?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

Midnight Club: Los Angeles
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG