The online racing simulator
Midnight Club: Los Angeles
(169 posts, started )
I was suprised we don't have a thread about this game already, since it's the best street racing game ever made. I have it on the 360, but I think it's out on most platforms. The online play is great, it's so much fun playing capture the flag and the cruise mode works really well, you can just hang out and race when people challenge you.

So share your stories and pictures here, I will start by posting a few pictures I have taken, mostly of my motorbike action but also some of my paintjobs. My new favourite thing to do is make really chavvy cars and beat people with them.

You need to link your gamertag to the Rockstar Social Club to access the screenshots, you also unlock special rewards once you reach certain milestones on your license. When you unlock the last license on the site you will get an Audi R8 in the game.
Attached images
getsakeimageCAE6IDF3.jpg
getsakeimage.jpg
getsakeimageCAGZ1EVY.jpg
getsakeimageCAGE26QN.jpg
getsakeimageCAAONP83.jpg
getsakeimageCA9VU0D5.jpg
im going to rent this game to try it once my xbox comes back
Oh my freaking god... that Golf looks like someone had a huge radioactive vomit.

But if it beats other cars then I'd like to have one.
Quote from Scatter :Oh my freaking god... that Golf looks like someone had a huge radioactive vomit.

But if it beats other cars then I'd like to have one.

It's an accurate representation of the kind of modified cars you get in my area, but the difference is it does 156mph flat out, which is enough to suprise some of the guys using more powerful cars. The good thing about the game is if you know the routes and shortcuts, and don't crash, then you can pick off some of the better cars.

Some people find it hard to get used to the navigating while racing thing, but I played Midnight Club 2 online on my PS2 until my eyes bled when I was younger, so I am more than used to it.

I have a few tips for people...

-First car should be the VW Scirocco, it's the fastest.
-Never post your best time on time trials, the computer always beats it.
-When you win the Import version of the Lancer, don't sell it, it's slightly faster than the normal one. You win it in a pink slip race, it has a rubbish flame paintjob.
-Leaning forward on bikes actually reduces your top speed.
-Always save at least one burst of nitrous for the finish, just incase.
I have it on xbox360, and overall, it's a VERY fun game, if sometimes frustrating, love the cockpit views, and the amount of customization.

Couple of pics of my Chevy SS, haven't had much time to play it since getting Fallout 3!!!!
Attached images
SS_1.jpeg
SS_2.jpeg
Quote from danowat :I have it on xbox360, and overall, it's a VERY fun game, if sometimes frustrating, love the cockpit views, and the amount of customization.

Couple of pics of my Chevy SS, haven't had much time to play it since getting Fallout 3!!!!

dang thats nice
How's it drive, for an arcade game? I didn't get on with any of the previous Midnight Club titles, felt too strange for me. Something like GTA4's or PGR's level of physics compromise would be nice.
Cars have a good weighty feel, it's actually pretty good for an arcade title.

If I were being critical, I would say the cars don't feel different enough.
I think Inside Sim Racing will do a review of this game in their next episode, which is released on Friday.
is it coming on the PC? if not, tha game sucks
Well i had a really powerful camero and a scirocco with mini wheels. I also had a bandit trans am/fire bird. I messed up my game though so deleted it and started again.
Two words.

Riiiiiicce errrrrrrrrrr.

But saying that, I would like this game very much. D:
Yeah, would love for this on PC

That Golf made me cry I love the old Golfs & that "thing" violated my eyes

Sarge.
Graphics look great.
:jawdrop:

I really need to get myself a PS3 and this game!
Can you have wheels on anything but chromed?
Quote from Blackout :Can you have wheels on anything but chromed?

Chrome, Paint, Brushed, and you can select 3 different parts of the rim to colour, Spoke 1, Spoke 2 and rim. You can also select what colour you want them to be, and if you don't like the colours you can choose from you can make your own colour. You can also change rim size, tyre width, tyre profile, brakes, the type of tyres you use and the ride height, which can be changed independantly from front to rear. I just had to put 13 inch chrome rims on that Golf, because they look like the chrome hubcaps chavs put on their cars.

That picture with the lightning in it is me setting off an EMP pulse as I won a race, you get 4 different abilities that you can choose from, each will help you beat the computer on the single player career. EMP is quite useful, it slows other cars down enough for you to pass them, but the best one is Agro, which makes your car indestructable, and if you hit any other cars they go flying and usually flip out.
I think I'll eventually get this on the 360. I mean, why not? I've played all the previous ones, and loved 'em. to Rockstar!
without the blur these cars actually look fine...

(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG