The online racing simulator
nom nom nom RS6 and R8LMS!
Saleen Raptor?!?!

You lucky bastards!
nice video!

guys, i got xbl gold but im not allowed to use it untill xmas

GT: El pibe07
Oh hell yeah i want that saleen
I'm going to have to get it if there's that Lotus 2-Eleven.
Geezus HSV. Battleboat ahoy...
What id really like to see, is the Falcon and Commodores in stock version, just for something different.
Had very fun session yesterday with close tsuiso. Cars looked like "missile cars" after a few minutes though. Photos:

Quote from AstroBoy :What id really like to see, is the Falcon and Commodores in stock version, just for something different.

Look out your front door :P They'd be just as rubbish in game as they are in real life at taking corners ;D
First impressions - The physics are really good, obviously being on a gamepad it numbs alot of the physics but that is the only good thing I've found it an improvement on FM2...

Negetives - #1 Menu's are really weird and difficult to understand in the first 10minutes, it's menu, it should not be an enigma code.

#2 That announcer dude makes you think that your a retard by the way he talks, it's not even needed, I'm sure people can navigate a damn game menu without someone telling them how! (And I put it to serious mode in the beginning!!!!)

#3 the AI are kinda phsychotic and just as bad as the AI in Forza 2, they dordle around braking when they don't need to be braking and you just end up rear ending them, then when you get in front they always turn in on your rear end and send you spearing off somewhere. I put it on hard mode, I would of thought the AI would be fast and a little bit agressive but it turns out they are majorly slow in places on the track and given the chance they turn you into walls and push you off the track, and the way the game works, if you get damage you lose credits, but most of the damage you receive isnt even your mistake, it's from the AI.

#4 Most of the Original FM3 tracks kinda suck, was nice to race some tracks that I knew like Barcelona and Maple Valley. All in All, it's a great game, it's just Forza 2, with improved physics, more cars, weird menus and tempremental AI.
the best things i found in FM3 compared to 2 track wise - The return of the point to point tracks, Fujimi Kaido, and the other coastal one..amalfi, i think? so much fun.
Amalfi is just a circuit, I know which one you mean, it has Rally in the name I think, quite a long track...

On my 2nd day of playing it & im already buying Ferraris! I absolutely love it. Just need to get it hooked up to some internet & get xbLive
Rally Di Postiano i think.

Awesome track.
now that i have xbl live , the whole fm3 experience is even better!

rally di pastano is awesome for drifting a v8 4wd ford focus '03 .... =D that car is such a beast! it even pwns the normal drift cars at most of the tracks.

then are the drags. awesome if you have a maxed out bugatti veyron ( wich btw i made a design with the Cell+ decal from poppsy but i cant sell it... )

and yeah... im off to cuba for a week, so when i come back i hope that i will race against some ppl from here...

edit:

can anyone comment on my skinning/photo skills? is my viper pretty enough? ( design is on the storefront )
What were your first cars guys? Mine was Citroen C4, got a Scirocco and lowered it with BBS splits and Oettinger front bumper and it looks the dogs bollocks.
Yaris with race slicks, weight reduction, and some basic engine mods. Not much point in doing much else to it.

I usually work on making the car light, slicks, suspension before i do anything else. quickest way to shave time off.
Quote from senn :Yaris with race slicks, weight reduction, and some basic engine mods. Not much point in doing much else to it.

I usually work on making the car light, slicks, suspension before i do anything else. quickest way to shave time off.

slicks and weight reduction are quite often the last thing i do to a car. i want to keep it in the same PI class for a championship or so, unless I am forced to buy a car that';s a higher class or different class to what I have, then I will make it lighter and wack slicks on it.

Something that annoys me something rotten is the fact that the Mk1 Golf is done as the American model and not as the universal model, same with the New Beetle and Corrado.
Quote from BlueFlame :

Something that annoys me something rotten is the fact that the Mk1 Golf is done as the American model and not as the universal model, same with the New Beetle and Corrado.

well... who cares really.... they are vw's....they are as annoying as the audi s5
Quote from el pibe :well... who cares really.... they are vw's....they are as annoying as the audi s5

Audi S5 is sex... nothing more to say about it.
Quote from BlueFlame :What were your first cars guys? Mine was Citroen C4, got a Scirocco and lowered it with BBS splits and Oettinger front bumper and it looks the dogs bollocks.

Honda Fit, used the "optimise for class" upgrade thing & thats it. Carried on doing lower class racing, then got the Brera, used that & carried on working up. my B class car of choice is a Ferrari F355 Berlinetta & my A class car is a Datsun 510. You can figure that one out
Quote from Equinox :Honda Fit, used the "optimise for class" upgrade thing & thats it. Carried on doing lower class racing, then got the Brera, used that & carried on working up. my B class car of choice is a Ferrari F355 Berlinetta & my A class car is a Datsun 510. You can figure that one out

I must admit about the most fun I had "modifying" a car in Forza3 (although I should add I haven't exactly done a huge amount of that) was with that Datsun 510. I love how it lifts the inside front about a foot off the deck. I believe I only put sticky tyres and about a billion horsepower inside it, stock suspension is clearly capable enough.
Quote from sinbad :I must admit about the most fun I had "modifying" a car in Forza3 (although I should add I haven't exactly done a huge amount of that) was with that Datsun 510. I love how it lifts the inside front about a foot off the deck. I believe I only put sticky tyres and about a billion horsepower inside it, stock suspension is clearly capable enough.

I did the skyline engine conversion & left it RWD on road tyres. I don't think I've ever been so reluctant to touch the trigger after that experience LOL
I think I started off with Megane. Is that even one of the starter cars?

I honestly cannot remember - Anyways, it was one of my first cars.

Right now I am in a stock Ferrari FXX.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG