The online racing simulator
christmas presents
(169 posts, started )
#101 - Zay
Ok my parents got me a Logitech G25 (did we make the good choice by not getting the G27 for $80 more?). I got a PS3 with NASCAR 09, Gran Turismo 5, Rockband 2,and NFS:Shift. Got some model cars, and got 50 bucks to pre pay 4 S3. Also got a new monitor and hardrive. Karting suit , helmet, and rib protector are all garanteed to me, except for the suit(which might wait till mid-season).

zay
Battery grip, a lot chocolate, clothes and money

Very nice jibber. Love that car! Nothing rice on the rims.
new 22'inch screen and some other little things

that's it.
My mum doesn't like buying stuff for me. Not because she hates to give, but because I always end up buying stuff myself without her knowing. Especially since I'm at university, she has no idea what I've been buying. So she has to ask permission to get me a present to make sure I haven't already got it. So instead, she's paying for the monitor I bought a couple of months ago. I also got (as I do every year) the 2009 BTCC review DVD.

I can't really ask for anything else since my family is helping out a lot with my university funding (although I have to pay my mum 1500 quid back next week).

My favourite part of the day has always been the food. Nomnomnom! It's turkeytime!
€100 towards an iPod Touch 8GB

Then in the stocking i got The Big Book of Top Gear 2010 and Where's Stig

I got a hdmi cable + dvi converter thingy off my brother. I also got Modern Warfare 2 off my him, but it hasn't arrived yet

And I got some aftershave off my 2 sisters.

And a hangover
I thought you said you got some aftershave for your 2 sisters...

Reading it again cleared it.
As predicted - Money.

£100 so far.

More to come.

Also got some clothes and an shaving set off my sis as a joke.
Jibber's winning the best Xmas present so far, although my Susan Boyle CD is not far behind
Quote from jibber :I bought these as a christmas present for myself:

You can officially call me a ricer now (i bought them for the track, so i can use wider tyres, will keep the stock ones for the street, and no, i'm not going to lower the car)!

in before tristan starts ranting about wheelrates, springrates, general ricing, other modifications and the fact that new wheels are completely unnecessary for a car

nice wheels tho
2150 Norwegian kroner = 232.25518 British pounds

+

Awsome winter jacket
2 swetters and candy
A gift coupon for a ADAC advanced driver course:rally_dri, some beauty stuff from AXE, Klaus Voormanns "A Sideman's Story" LP and some small gifts.

My mum had the brilliant idea to pair the coupon with a (cheap) plastic model from a 2007 Formula 1 car, that makes sound similar to a dieing cat when you press the drivers head
Got an iPod touch 32gb and a new firesuit and other little presents
my sister got a nikon D3000 camera.
I got an house, a mclaren mercedes, Hummer H1, 2 playboy models and billion dollars...nothing much.
economic downturn my ass!!! you guys are getting some expensive stuffs!
Quote from JJ72 :economic downturn my ass!!! you guys are getting some expensive stuffs!

I agree with u, theyr lucky as hell if u think a bit. I got absolutely none for this christmas, yay!
I got a xbox360 elite with gta 4/halo 3/race driver grid and call of duty modern warfare 2.
2 10 pound gamestation gift vouchers,a 30 pound gamestation gift voucher and a 30 pound sports direct gift voucher.
I also got 90 pounds in cards.

I got other stuff but that's the main stuff.
I hate to confirm any stereotypes but I got a Remington Air Rifle.

Quote from Rappa Z :I hate to confirm any stereotypes but I got a Remington Air Rifle.

Cool.
nice one rappa

Jibbers, what year s2000 did you get?

I just got crysis maximum edition from my bro, clothes, and an electric shaver.
Quote from Gabkicks :nice one rappa

Jibbers, what year s2000 did you get?

I just got crysis maximum edition from my bro, clothes, and an electric shaver.

He already had the s2000, but he got new rims.
Money, money, money.. (going to buy some nice 17''s or 18''s for my bimmer and maybe some other things too ), book: Dan Brown - The lost symbol (really wanted that one ) and usual stuff - chocolates, candies, etc.
Quote from Rappa Z :I hate to confirm any stereotypes but I got a Remington Air Rifle.

Beats my blue air soft gun lol
Enjoy shooting at moving targets

And enough money so I finally have enough to buy a car in the Spring
I got the Big Book of Top Gear 2009, Only Fools and Horses DVD, GT5 Prologue, Mercedes Benz World Off Road Driving experience (:tilt, and a Mercedes Benz World A-Class Kids driving experience.

And some money from other relatives.

And loads of chocolate which I now have to eat

christmas presents
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG