christmas presents
(169 posts, started )
christmas presents
so anyone know what there getting or got yourself or friends/family and good presents or even got any presents early.
im getting a iphone 3g and i got my gf a build a bear which looks really cute.
please post away
#2 - G!NhO
I won't get too expansive presents, not like the PS3 and things like that i got the past years.
I hope i am getting the Transformers 2 Blu Ray movie :hide:, and thats about all i know.
Quote from G!NhO :I won't get too expansive presents, not like the PS3 and things like that i got the past years.
I hope i am getting the Transformers 2 Blu Ray movie :hide:, and thats about all i know.

transformers 2 is a great film
Nothing.

No seriously - I havent asked a thing this year. I dont need anything anymore.

So I guess I will be getting monies. (Which I prefer)
#5 - G!NhO
Quote from brt900 :transformers 2 is a great film

yeah i know, but some people think its a childish movie so i put the smiley in.
#6 - J@tko
Quote from DevilDare :Nothing.

Exactly the same.
#7 - G!NhO
Quote from DevilDare :Nothing.

Money. o_O

That's not fun, do they also pack the money up and put it under the tree?
^Same. I don't really need anything.
Quote from G!NhO :Money. o_O

That's not fun, do they also pack the money up and put it under the tree?

No.

They come up and give it to me.

Simple as that.

To be honest it doesnt matter to me if its packaged in shiny paper or not. The whole thing for packaging presents, is to make it a surprise.... But seeing you either know what you are going to get, or have told them what you want, it no longer becomes a "surprise". So I dont see the need for packaging and finding it under the tree.
Quote from DevilDare :No.

They come up and give it to me.

Simple as that.

To be honest it doesnt matter to me if its packaged in shiny paper or not. The whole thing for packaging presents, is to make it a surprise.... But seeing you either know what you are going to get, or have told them what you want, it no longer becomes a "surprise". So I dont see the need for packaging and finding it under the tree.

I actually don't know i will get it, but i did gave them the hint that i want it.

For me christmas is having breakfast with eachother and then unpacking the presents, it's a nice family thing.
Quote from G!NhO :yeah i know, but some people think its a childish movie so i put the smiley in.

*cough* megan fox *cough* one of the main reasons i watched it apart from the fact i am extremely childish and love the fact that the cars transform
there is one thing i know i am getting and it is because one of the arcels to me has things to do with it and it got ripped at the corner so i could see what it was partly.

an XBOX360

i already have a ps3 and maybe getting a WII but i dont know.

two other things i might be getting are a new Graphics card and a new steering wheel but im not sure about the wheel.

Edit : Transformers 2 has more action in the first 5 mins than the first one does in the whole movie i feel.

i didnt like the first one so i was a bit hesitant about the second but since i watched it last week for the first time ive watched it another 4 times.
Quote from brt900 :*cough* megan fox *cough* one of the main reasons i watched it apart from the fact i am extremely childish and love the fact that the cars transform

I think your avatar shows us your childishness enough, Paul.
that actually isnt me i just saw that picture and my jaw just dropped with the awesomeness
#15 - wild
I really have no idea what my relatives are getting me, but I've already got the main present from my parents: A moped Although I am paying half of it. Also bought myself a nice new set of 2.1 speakers

Anyway I hope you all do end up having a merry Christmas!
Quote from wild :

Anyway I hope you all do end up having a merry Christmas!

i think i and everyone in this forum will agree with +1 on this
+1 merry xmas everyone.
this christam sha sbeen ok so far apart form losing my bag with every bit of ict coursework i have done in the last 2 years
I want a Sony Alpha 230 dSLR but doubt I'll get it
all i asked for was dragon age origins/mx vs atv reflex/modern warfare 2 controller/money
Well I'm getting my Dad a 2-in-1 salt and pepper shaker (for ultra fast seasoning :razz, some aftershave stuff (the stuff has at the moment is as old as me), and some other crap.

I don't really know what I want for Christmas.. I've asked for a BBOTG 2009-10, coupla games and a DVD.

On a sort of side note, why do friends/family that you don't see very often always send you deodorant and washbags for Christmas. I've got about 541 cans of deodorant still to use up, and about 48 washbags in which to put them all
#23 - 5haz
I asked for a cheque with lots of zeroes on it and a christmas dinner.

I'll probrably get a tangerine and a bit of string mind'.
We don't celebrate christmas with gifts, we just have a nice evening and eat something delicious.
Also, we have a christmas tree.
Because, I have 3 ps3's,
also, I have this cake.

christmas presents
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG