The online racing simulator
christmas presents
(169 posts, started )
Quote from Ripley :I got this

I would have gotten that, but instead I am taking the family to Disneyworld next summer for vacation. Perhaps next year.
£350 cash, a prank electric shock pen, Jeremy Clarkson's latest book of whinging and a book of quotes from a certain DCI Gene Hunt.

Lush
Quote from Ivo Georgiev :iPod Touch
It rocks... connected it to wi-fi today.
However I can upload music only from Windows because it needs iTunes
Can I download music on it from the internet, except iTunes, and put it in my library? For example with the Dropbox application?
Can't test it, because I don't have wi-fi at home

Afaik you can't
Quote from tristancliffe :You'll love the Ferrari! Anyone who says they don't hasn't driven one. I'm sure even with a miserable flappy paddle gearbox you'll still spend the next three weeks drooling and repeating "Ferrari..." over and over again.

i dont care how crap it is ive driven a ferrari my life will be complete and being my local track which it is a karting track if it reaches 80mph it will be great as wrote in the review
Quote from brt900 :i dont care how crap it is ive driven a ferrari my life will be complete and being my local track which it is a karting track if it reaches 80mph it will be great as wrote in the review

That tracks Just Pure terrible Lol

Hope you have fun.

Im Still sitting here In my Helmet box, wearing my new helmet and hans device with my g19..

Pretty damn epic i should say.

and the promise of money paid back (~$150)

If anyone wants to race on forza (getting it monday. damn you, USPS!) add my gamertag: PR1620
-
(Matrixi) DELETED by Matrixi
I got Transformers Revenge of the fallen on blu ray, and that was the only thing i wanted. The rest were just some deodorant, soap, candy and that stuff.
That was at my dads place, still gotta do the presents at my moms place.
I got, a frankie boyle DVD, a DVD box set that has 3 of clarksons DVDs in, a crate of 24 beers (nearly all gone now) some jeans, a shirt, lots of socks and boxer shorts, about 8 deodarant/shower gel sets (i have not had to buy deodarant in about 6 years as what i get for one christmas always lasts until the next christmas) a box of biscuits, tins of chocolates (x3) and about £50 in cash, plus many little presents that i have probably forgotten about, so not too bad at all.
Quote from Falcon140 :Afaik you can't

I think you can with a jailbroken iPod and some SSH Application. Google will be your friend.
Yeah, I already found out yesterday and read the licenses. It seems that it's not going to void my warranty - and I can always Restore in iTunes when I want.
I'll jailbreak it soon...
Quote from Ivo Georgiev :Yeah, I already found out yesterday and read the licenses. It seems that it's not going to void my warranty - and I can always Restore in iTunes when I want.
I'll jailbreak it soon...

Correction, it would void your warranty but like you said, if you gotta send it in to get repaired or something then just Restore it in iTunes and they have no clue that it's been jailbroken.
=]
i got i no particular order:

a 250 euro one4all.ie voucher

Thin lizzy shirt & LP collection ( best present ive ever gotten imho )

2.0 pug 406 hdi engine for the car - high mpg ftw.

superman shirt

several colones... sadly no ol' spice

Heaps of money

not too shabby imho
A short list :

* 300NOK in money total, used them all on the pub on the 26th desember
* A mixer. The kind you mostly use to make drinks/smoothies and such
* Weights (yeah, I am trying to get some muscles... )
* Some things to the appartment, stuff to put on tables, windows and such
* A red nice carpet
* A bar globe! You know, the thing you pit liquior/cigarets in, totaly awesome!

So overall, a very good christmas
Quote from The Very End :* Weights (yeah, I am trying to get some muscles... )

Honestly? I lol'd - Mostly cause I sorta put your crazy drunken face on a body builder. Bwhahahaa .

That gives me an idea! TO PHOTOSHOP!
I dare you to

And whaat? You don't think I can get muscles?

THAT'S OK! I TAKE YOUR CHALLENGE! This year I will gain muscles and show off my sexyness in the end of the year, just you wait you..you ant!
Quote from The Very End :I dare you to

And whaat? You don't think I can get muscles?

THAT'S OK! I TAKE YOUR CHALLENGE! This year I will gain muscles and show off my sexyness in the end of the year, just you wait you..you ant!

LOL!

Nooo, I didn't think that you couldn't - I just had that image and found it funny .

BUT! If you want a challenge, fine! Bring it on pot belly!
That's fine, I'll see what I can manage
Now how epic wouldn't it be if I was a ****ing meatshield in the end of the year?

Oh and sorry for derailing this topic, blame him. (back to topic now).
Quote from The Very End :That's fine, I'll see what I can manage
Now how epic wouldn't it be if I was a ****ing meatshield in the end of the year?

Oh and sorry for derailing this topic, blame him. (back to topic now).

Lol, you'd probably give up and start drinking again.

"Ah luff mah beer bellehhh.."

But, yeah, blame Tor, back to topic
Quote from brandons48 :I got a Logitech Driving Force Pro

Setting it up now

why not a DFGT for a little bit more??? meh better than a KB and mouse i spose i used to have a DFP (well i actually had 3) recently upgraded to a DFGT.

christmas presents
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG