The online racing simulator
where are my tracks???
(11 posts, started )
where are my tracks???
Hey guys i have just unlocked lfs s2 but for some reason i dnt have anymore tracks, i still only have blackwood... whats going on i paid for a license. I have unlocked all cars but no tracks!!!!!!! im sick of looking at blackwood, please help.
Did you enter your details in game?
Quote from nightojnr :Hey guys i have just unlocked lfs s2 but for some reason i dnt have anymore tracks, i still only have blackwood... whats going on i paid for a license. I have unlocked all cars but no tracks!!!!!!! im sick of looking at blackwood, please help.

you have to unlock your game at the button of the intro screen.

If that doesnt work.. re-install LFS
Quote from Dennis93 :you have to unlock your game at the button of the intro screen.

If that doesnt work.. re-install LFS

Quote :...I have unlocked all cars...

I guess he has already done that.

So yeah, reinstalling might help.
on the track selection screen, on the right there is teh list of venues.
Just clikc on another one and select a new track. Should work.
lol thanks stefani haha derrrrrr, how do i put like jumps n stuff on my tracks?
you can only do it on the blackwood tracks.

Shift+u and place objects or something.

its been a while.
#8 - garph
How the hell did you not figure that out?

Quote from garph :How the hell did you not figure that out?

It isn't really all that obvious to be fair.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :It isn't really all that obvious to be fair.

Actually it is... since i figured it out right away!!! just ask any of my friends... i do have a tendency to miss the most obvious things... like in any FPS shooting game i can miss a person standing in front of me... and when looking for something i can go on for hours just to find out it was right before my eyes on the most obvios place...
Quote from AcesHigh :Actually it is... since i figured it out right away!!! just ask any of my friends... i do have a tendency to miss the most obvious things... like in any FPS shooting game i can miss a person standing in front of me... and when looking for something i can go on for hours just to find out it was right before my eyes on the most obvios place...

Well all you've done there is said it isn't obvious because you can find it

When I used to run LFS at uni my house mates spent ages trying to figure out the GUI. It is simple when you've been using it for a while and seen the changes made. But to a first time user they looked rather puzzled and just clicked everywhere until something happened.

where are my tracks???
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG