The online racing simulator
Weird light in Norway?
(70 posts, started )
Quote from thisnameistaken :Strange that it changes trajectory so much between the blue and white phases though, isn't it? I don't know, it's impossible to make any kinde of judgement without knowing how long those exposures are.

im guessing it started spinning until at some point the top of the booster broke off from the vibration and rotation and the thing started burning out boths ends
Time to move to Sweden I guess
it looks like an image was projected into the sky. the one vid shows a clear light source.
Another One bites the dust!!!! Dam Aliens anyhow trying to bring a wormhole here
without the proper permits " Russians dont play that game they blasted them Aliens
Quote from anttt69 :it looks like an image was projected into the sky. the one vid shows a clear light source.

You'd need clouds for that.
its wierd i know we're a gazillion miles away from that but i saw the biggest flash ive ever seen around that date at around 6 in the evening and the sky was absolutely clear, no clouds at all.
#60 - STF
bump

That weird light could have something to do with this?
haha, that article is mental It reads like the synopsis of an Iced Earth album.
Quote from STF :bump

omg, shrooms and Star Trek are a bad combo....

but it follows all the rules you have to follow when making up a conspiracy theory: Cite as much sources as possible (nobody follows them, but looks serious), exact (unexaminable) dates, many facts and numbers and some fancy graphics and pics

I've seen this before....

Quote from STF :bump

That whole article stinks of bullshit
#67 - STF
Quote from obsolum :That whole article stinks of bullshit

Interpret it at will, use your imagination.
Though.. you have to agree strange stuff is going on "today", stuff we`re not supposed to find out about in a million years.
Like what happened to Lerts' umbrella.
Quote from squidhead :I've seen this before....

I knew that mountain looked familiar.. "they"`re playing Half Life on us. :hide:
So this is really going on..
Bullcrap. Everyone knows that light was Tor lettin' loose on the ol' pooper after a bad curry.
Quote from STF :I knew that mountain looked familiar.. "they"`re playing Half Life on us. :hide:
So this is really going on..

Im adding a crowbar to my Christmas present wishlist
Quote from squidhead :

I've seen this before....

Christmas list:

Crowbar
9mm
Hazard suit
Gravity Gun
Tin foil hat

Weird light in Norway?
(70 posts, started )