The online racing simulator
First real rallycross server!
(34 posts, started )
Nice
#27 - Myw
This is a great idea and a pretty good server. I only visited for a little while but I'm already liking it.
Quote from SiL-X :I know this server! But there is NO real rallycross start. So i think you do not understand my first post!

when i went to your server there was no 'real rallycross start' (i presume you mean, starting 5 abreast?)
Quote from westfield bend :when i went to your server there was no 'real rallycross start' (i presume you mean, starting 5 abreast?)

Yup, i stopped the script! The jokerlapcheckbug makes me crazy and atm i do not have the time to fix it and i dont want to give you a buggy script, that always write a message, that u dont use the jokerlap, but u did!
I will tell you, if it work!
#30 - mdmx
Quote from SiL-X :Nice idea, but in FIA rules electronic diffs are not allowed in RX!

Oops, too bad.. Well it would be nice rally car at least. Better tyres then, which i hope we will get with new physics.

Quote from SiL-X :
This must wait until next year, sorry! Family-time now!

Merry Christmas.. I hope you get it fixed, looking forward next year. I checked it few times last week and server was empty all the time.
I will try it soon. :P
Script runs now!
Hope it works!? It did in tests...

With !rules you can see the (SURPRISE: ) rules!

Merry Xmas!
nice work, silvio... you rock
Been on this server a few times, alone every time.
Shame, nice rallycross tracks!

Hope 2 see some more drivers in the future.

First real rallycross server!
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG