The online racing simulator
I think I will go with RAC. Also don't know if FZ50 can be faster or not, I just prefer handling of the RAC. Current wr's don't seem to be driven to the max just yet, but it sure looks like these two cars are pretty evenly matched. This is gonna be fun.
Ok, last 3 entrants have been dropped, very sorry but there just isnt room , if it proves popular season 2 will have a 2 server league.

Dan,
So I am out of the league? Can't find any correct answer on the site. Or haven't got a mail.
If one of the new sign-ups wishes to race, I will drop out, I would like to race, but am way to slow to be competitive......
No, you are in, the last one in infact, as long as your name is on the above list, you are in, unless I have made a terrible mistake in the numbers.........

Dan,
Ok Thor, if you really don't want to race, then we have a place available for the next entrant.

Dan,
Not that I don't want to race, just I'm not that fast, so If someone else really wants to, they will be far more competitive than me!
It's really up to you matey, either way, just let me know for sure.

Dan,
Well, as you said I'm in, I'll stay in!!! I'l keep practicing!!!
Good man, I am not a superstar in the FZ5 either, but over 22 laps anything can happen

Dan,
#36 - bozo
Quote from Thorvertonian :... just I'm not that fast

Looking at your laptimes, I wouldn't be surprised if you're in the thick of the midfield battle, especially if you lap consistently.

I was practicing last night with Col (thanks for the driving tips Col, much appreciated), and got my lap times down to just below what you're at Thorvertonian. With both the RAC and FZ50 I found it difficult to be consistent, which hopefully bodes well for some of the front runners having some offs - not that I'd wish that on another racer
What sort of times are we talking about in both the RAC and FZ5 then?, I am getting 1:22's in the FZ5.

Dan,
I've bumped into a few fellow entrants over the past week or so, times tend to range from 1:20s to 1:23s.
#39 - Vain
My pb is 1:21:94, but I can keep it below 1:22:3* for a good 15 laps continuously when I'm having a good day. On a bad day (like today, just did a training on the RSSC-server) I do times from 1:22:3 to 1:23:0. On this bad day I finished the 22 laps race in 30 minutes and 34 seconds.

Vain
1:24.42, and yes, did 1:24/26 for 40 laps....

Then my next go, spun out on next 10 laps!!!!
Yeah, consistancy is going to be key I think, both cars are ok just up to the limit, but will bite your hand off if you try to go past the limit, especially with 20 odd other drivers breathing down your neck.

A good grid position is going to be handy I think, either that or right at the back so you can pick people off as they spin out

Dan,
By the way, nice to see the use of wind/daytime feature in a cup.

- cant wait to read the weather forecast.

#43 - bozo
I wonder if the weather forecast will be accurate
#44 - Vain
Just did a nice race with jojo (well done, jojo :thumb) - it looks like BW GP will be relatively evened out between the two classes. A RAC can hold back an FZ5 and a FZ5 can hold back a RAC. A promising situation, to say the least.

Vain
Yeah, the FZ blitz's the RAC on the straight, but the RAC whips it ass in the corners, quite even over a lap really, should be fun.

Dan,
#46 - col
Raceabout for me !

rac elfs forever
I gooo with FZ50
Car: rac
Im going 4the RAC, did a bit practice tonight low 1.22's were achieveable

shud be good
i'll go with rac

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG