The online racing simulator
Current members
I will list the current entrants for the upcoming Road Sport Summer Cup, if you are entering, can you please post your car choice once you have decided.

One drop out, so next on the list, hannu comes in

Dan,

danowat : FZ50
sinbad : RAC
P1lot : RAC
Bean0 : FZ50
bo-kristiansen :RAC
bozo :FZ50
Vain :FZ50
Octane
XRRoy : RAC
Andy1080 :RAC
jojo :RAC
r4ptor :RAC
Thommm :RAC
Thorvertonian :FZ50
anttt69 :RAC
Dan Hot :FZ50
Vince
Misko :RAC
Alles :RAC
NoGhost :FZ50
col :RAC
NukeLane :FZ50
hannu :RAC

#2 - P1lot
Car choice: RAC
Don't know if it's faster/slower, just know it's fun
Quote from P1lot :Car choice: RAC
Don't know if it's faster/slower, just know it's fun

Depends on the track, FZ50 = Brute force, handles very heavy, RAC = more finesse, lot lighter and more nimble

I am hoping they will be evened out over the whole season.

Dan,
XRRoy and I are racing with the RAC
Quote from Thommm :Can I switch car after each race if I want to?
Or do I have to drive the whole season with one car?

Thomm ^^

Same car whole season, the reason is because we would tend to see single class races at the tracks that suit a particular car, something which I would prefer not to happen, I am hoping we have a good mix of RAC's and FZ50's, I am going to wait till everyone has decided and go with the least popular car

Dan,
Haha thought I was fast enough with the edit, BET NOT

I was reading the rules on the site, but they don't say anything about car choise ( Atleast thats what I think )
hehehe, yeah, sorry about that, I missed the car selection of the site rules, hopefully they will be updated ASAP.

Dan,
i will go for the RAC
RAC

Have just joined, not sure on car, but RAC seems to go sideways more than fowards so I will plump for the FZ50
Raceabout I think.
If everyone else chooses the RAC (Looking that way!) make it a 1 car cup, I will have to get used to it!
Nah, its for both cars, not overly sure the RAC is the outright winner overall though, its certainly harder to be consistant with it IMO.

Dan,
i can change to the FZ50 if you think there is to many rac?
Quote from Andy1080 :i can change to the FZ50 if you think there is to many rac?

Go with whatever you fancy, TBH it doesnt really matter

Dan,
Quote from danowat :Go with whatever you fancy, TBH it doesnt really matter

Dan,

Ok i will use the RAC it is harder to drive but that make is more fun as well.
I'll take the FZ50
I did a few laps last night in the FZ50, while is wasnt mega-quick (1:23's easily) it was damn good fun, and it belts down the main straight at 150mph+

Dan,
#19 - Vain
I go with the FZ5. I just love that thing. :lovies: *cuddle*

Vain
Yeah, its a great car to drive, if a little "titanic" like in the twisty bits

Ok, so we have 15 entrants, would be great to fill up the final 5 spots!!!.

And also a fairly even field, out of the 10 people who have selected the cars, 4 of them are FZ50's and 6 RAC's, should give a good fun race

Dan,
i'm going with rac.

signed up as jojo witch is my racename btw.

ps: atm wr's are at 0.05 diffrence between rac and fz5. should make for some good racing indeed
just had a few laps with the FZ5. i wasnt very fast but i'll go with it as it was quite nice to drive.
As far as I can see, I would say we are pretty much full now, I "think" we can have up to 23 but I need to check with the server guy.

Nice one guys, should be a great race next week!!!.

Hopefully the server will be up a few days before the event for any practice.

Thanks again.

Dan,
#24 - bozo
I'm going for the FZ5.

Hard choice, especially as the twisty circuits may well suit the RAC better. It's going to make the racing rather interesting, I think.
Well, it seems we have a slight problem, we have 3 more sign-ups than we have room for (I think we can have 23 MAX), this means that 3 people need to drop out, this can be done one of 3 ways.

1) Last 3 to sign up can't join

2) Any 3 of the entrants who don't want to compete can drop out.

3) Hotlap competition, in a single car on Blackwood

Hopefully the server will be up this weekend for practice

Dan,

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG