The online racing simulator
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Or maybe if you weren't overly harsh on it, it'd last.

(Mine's still one of the original batches, and it's good as new. Perfect shifter, wheel and pedals, I even have a Momo Racing that works perfectly as well)

Overly harsh? Im not one of these people that rams the shifter into gear, stamps on the pedals and smashes the wheel lock to lock. The problem with mine seems to be too much use, which obviously is the whole point of owning a wheel lol.

As soon as Logitech stop using the fail pots and dont bring out a new wheel with a few extra buttons on it, I might well come back. All my other Logitech stuff has been great.

Would be even better if their next wheel is belt driven, get rid of the stupid cog system.
well, I put a lot of use into my wheel and pedals and surprise.. MINE STILL WORK and I'm not quite gentle with them.

If you weren't such a moron, your's would still work. the Pot's aren't the problem, but good bandwagon jumping...

I hope they improve on their helical gears, that feels pretty ****ing sick.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :well, I put a lot of use into my wheel and pedals and surprise.. MINE STILL WORK and I'm not quite gentle with them.

If you weren't such a moron, your's would still work. the Pot's aren't the problem, but good bandwagon jumping...

I hope they improve on their helical gears, that feels pretty ****ing sick.

So because my Logitech hasn't lasted very well Im a moron? Through normal use?

Like I said I like Logitech and use lot's of there stuff, Im just not impressed by there wheels. Simple. So Im not exactly jumping on the bandwagon am I? Same could be said for you, with the "Oh Fanatec are crap" blah blah. Have you ever owned one? No. So you wouldn't know now would you.

Im so glad your not such a trolling prick on the GPG forum.
Why? I'm not "bandwagoning" about Fanatec. They look like plastic crap. That's my opinion, and you can't ****ing take that away from me.

You must be a ham-fisted moron if through normal use you break your Logitech stuff. I put mine through normal use and the only reason I don't use my Momo still is becuase I upgraded to a G25.

The only wheels that IMO are better than a Logitech wheel, cost more than both my iMac and Macbook Pro, so it's really not worth it (Instead, I'd rather go out and get one of the soon-released 12-core Mac Pro's for the sameish cost).
Hahahahahahaha!!!!
Dont you all just feel a Little Bit silly now? :P
-
(Mountaindewzilla) DELETED by Mountaindewzilla
Hi !!! Is there LFS works with the LED of G27 ?
sorry for my poor english
Hey guys,

I have a logitech g25 wheel, 2 logitech g25 shifters (1 modified for stiffer shifting, the other stock), logitech pedals with seperate leo bodnar usb controller (for improved dpi) and I even bought a little rubber cube and put it in the brake pedal plunger housing (forgot where I got it, $10 or so) to increase the break pedal stiffness from midpoint through the end. I also have a logitech driving force pro. I also have the fanatec gt3 wheel and clubsport pedals. I run the usb directly from the pedals to my pc, so the dpi is the same as with the leo bodnar controller.

I like the fanatec wheel and clubsport pedals a little better. The pedals just seem to be more professional in design and they have endless adustability. Fanatec also recently came out with an adjustment kit with 3 different springs for each pedal (varying in stiffness) and an even more adjustable pedal plate for the gas pedal. The brake pedal is adjustable on the fly with a simple turn of a knob. The brake pedal also has vibration functionality that only works with 1 game (never used it). The fanatec wheel is better because it offers in game adjustability (steering angle, sensitivity, etc) however the force feedback is slightly worse on the fanatec (in terms of intensity IMO) but the belt drive is so much better than the gear drive it makes up for it. Fanatec wheel also has a dispay that works with a few games (never use it, other than in game adjustments). I have never had any problems with either wheel or pedals (guess i'm lucky). I do like the paddle shifters on the logitech wheel better and as far as mounting, if its not bolted in - forget it with the fanatec wheel, their temporary mounting solution totally sucks. Logitech's is much better. I have 2 racing cockpits and both wheels are bolted though. I have 2 120" screens, one cockpit for each. 1 1080p projector, 1 1080i projector. Race perpendicular to each other on pcs and ps3s. I also have 2 jtaged 360s, but only one xbox wheel (I'm not blowing a poop load of dough on 2 more setups for the xbox).

Other thoughts: The fanatec wheel and pedals where much more of a pain in the butt to setup with windows 7 because the drivers were'nt available at the time, they are now though. fanatec tech support sucks, you kinda have to be your own tech support. Logitech tech support rocks and is wayyyy better than fanatec's.

Ok here's the deal, bought the logitech on ebay - stock, added the brake pedal mods and bought another shifter on ebay to modify, probably about $240 into it. bought the fanatec wheel on fanatec's website for $299, saved like $70, no shifter though. I'll tell you a little secret also, they charge tax for california, like 9 point whatever frickin percent, so I simply put my zip in and put colorado, he he, no tax. they charged my card and it arrived a week later- don't tell anybody though (they also might have fixed that already, I bought both wheels about 8 months ago.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have bought 2 of the fanatec setups, I'm sorry the pedals are just too pimp and they're worth $200, they even sell adaptors for inverting them and it was only another hundo for the wheel, which is marginally better than the logitech. I don't use a shifter with the gt3, I do with the logitech tho.

my 2 cents
120" screens? 2 of em? WOAH!
Thats alot of screen
My Fanatec Turbo S broke twice.

I want a G27.

Will it be reliable? Do the G27 pedals use potentiometers or some other sensor? I had a bad experience with the Fanatec pots.
I'm using it now for about a half year and it's still like it was out of the box. Ok, it did got a bit noisier after a comparison with a brand new one from the store, but it's still very quiet. No play in the shaft, nothing broke down yet, shifter still feels great.
Logitech G35
Hei there dudes,
I have bought Logitech g35 steering wheel but it is impossible to setup it for drive with it in LFS? The biggest thing I can do is to steer the wheel, accelerator is not functioning as well as brakes and cluch. Has anybody any tips, or maybe can explain how to setup it for normal functioning driving? Thank you a lot!!!
Hi, try to look here.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG