The online racing simulator
My3id Gaming: News
(835 posts, started )
It could easily of gone either way. We didn't promise Reno a drive for GT1 or GT2 as we have already started preparing for the 24hr race and had a list of drivers that wanted to do it. The rush for the decision is because we had been in talks for a very long time so it was time to shut the case.

So long story short, he wasn't promised anything at all.
Before then.
You ask him
Quote from JPeace :how long is a long time? because he was only in F1RST for 8 weeks.

He first applied to us on Dec 1 2008.
#331 - CSF
-
(v1rg0) DELETED by v1rg0
-
(v1rg0) DELETED by v1rg0
-
(v1rg0) DELETED by v1rg0
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I mean, You don't have mirrors on chase view. That's why it was banned @ MoE.

That doesn't mean that you don't care about other drivers.

I use chase view ever since I started with LFS in January 2005 and I can count the accidents I caused because of the lack of mirrors on one hand.

It's not my fault that he can't drive safely with chase view. I can.
There goes Z's debut in his new favourite car's big brother at the 24h race
Quote from J@tko :There goes Z's debut in his new favourite car's big brother at the 24h race

I don't like the big brother anyway.
Quote from niall09 :He first applied to us on Dec 1 2008.

That doesn't mean anything, i applied like two years ago, that doesn't mean were in "talks"
Quote from zeugnimod :
I can count the accidents I caused because of the lack of mirrors on one hand.

It's a shame you were infected by radiation and grew 40, 000 fingers.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :It's a shame you were infected by radiation and grew 40, 000 fingers.

You must have misunderstood me. I actually have only 1 finger because of that infection.

It's the one I'm sticking up in your direction right now.
Quote from v1rg0 :A chat log of someone saying "he prob just feels" and "such a gay thing" shows an opinion with no grasp on the facts.

So, I'll present the facts which clearly are missing from several of these opinions. Reno applied to join 3id on 30 November 2008 (a day earlier, Niall :razz - he was told to get more competitive racing experience. In the following 11 months he did just that with various teams. He applied again on 07 October 2009, but went to F1RST because we were still hesitant to seal the deal. Around December he had a discussion with a 3id member where it was clear he still wanted to join.

A week or two later I offered him the place and a day for a decision - only a decision. In the end it became clear everyone was happy to do the full move that day. So we did.

All the other suggestions are nonsense and this gives a clear context for his team history.

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :That doesn't mean anything, i applied like two years ago, that doesn't mean were in "talks"

Just because you weren't still in consideration doesn't mean we would treat him the same.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :i applied like two years ago, that doesn't mean were in "talks"

Hmmm, I wonder why?
That didn't stop you jumping all over me when i left XFusion haha
lmao goooooood pissy
Yeah, i think Andy seen it, Andy knows what went down PWNED!
What actually did go down? You seem to be living in a dream world.
You should know...
-
(BenjiMC) DELETED by BenjiMC
Pedro Santos
15. February, 2010

We are proud to announce our latest recruit to My3id Gaming. Pedro Santos (BSantos) is the first Portuguese driver to join My3id. The 17 year old is very quick and extremely consistant in Live for Speed and has a very natural driving style.

We feel he is a great addition to our Masters of Endurance lineup having previously gained experience with Speedcore Racing in the GT1 class.

Please give Pedro a very warm welcome!

Source: My3id Gaming News Section
Grats!
Congratulations Pedro, good luck in the new team, that you make history and win many championships.
Grats. BTW, what is his license name? He is not BSantos is he?
Quote from andRo. :Grats. BTW, what is his license name? He is not BSantos is he?

He is BSantos

My3id Gaming: News
(835 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG