The online racing simulator
My3id Gaming: News
(835 posts, started )
Hi Guys, it's been a while since we've posted here. We recently developed a new website and have also changed the address.

The new url is: http://www.my3idgaming.com

Remember you can also reach us on Facebook too! http://www.facebook.com/my3idgaming

From all of us here at My3id Gaming we wish you a Merry Christmas and a great 2013....if we all survive tomorrow

Have a good one
Nice to see you post here niall

Merry christmas too and, I'm always alive
ohai,

merry christmas and a happy new year to you all aswell
Happy holidays my3id
Couple of things I spotted that are wrong in peoples achievements , but slight trolling aside the site looks really nice imo, really like it

Happy holidays and GL for 2013
nice website Great to see some activity from 3id on the forums again. Good luck for 2013
Nice website!

Merry christmas to 3id aswell.
Just posting to say that My3id Gaming turns 5 today! It's been a good year and we hope to have our year report out to ye soon
Happy birthday
happy birthday
Happy birthday
Happy birthday!

Lotsa love,

Emo kid :P
Happy birthday my3id!

I hope you guys to see more at LFS
hard to believe that I've been on the LFS scene almost just as long. You guys are a good team and I hope to see more LFS activity soon.
A little bit late, but happy birthday 3id
Riiight, it's your birthday! I remember last year we sang happy birthday to you on MoE'24h stream, was fun haha! Have a great year and what Karl said - hope to see you more in your home sim
Arttu Ylöstalo joins My3id Gaming

At just 15 years of age, Arttu Ylöstalo is one of the youngest drivers ever to join My3id Gaming. The Flying Finn started out playing popular racing games on consoles like Need for Speed. As his hunger for racing grew, he discovered PC racing simulators like Live for Speed by 2011, where he continues to race to this day.

Read more...

Please give him a warm welcome to the team!
Gratz Arttu
grats arttu, i look forward to seeing 3id again
gratz moulth, hope 3id gets more active in the lfs side
Gratz Smashy! Will be good to see a top team back on the LFS scene a bit now Tomek has a team mate

My3id Gaming: News
(835 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG