The online racing simulator
logitech g25-£0.99!!!!!
Nice way to try and advertise your own stuff.

Besides, even if this G25 wasn't yours, it won't sell for 99p. Bid's will quite easily reach £100+ for a new one.
i know its mine, thats why i advertised it you noob
Which is against the rules on this forum.
I'll offer 20GBP . I would seriously. But I thought you were allowed to advertise gaming hardware?
you are allowed gaming hardware.
I'm pretty sure your not allowed to advertise anything of your own for sale here.

The Moderators may turn a blind eye if it's for Charity, or if you hint at having something for sale, but i don't think they appreciate it when you start your own thread about it.
I would love to see the part where it says your allowed to sell your own stuff here.

I could be wrong.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I would love to see the part where it says your allowed to sell your own stuff here.

I could be wrong.

but i would love to see the part saying you can't
Touché.

A Mod will be along soon enough to clear it up.
Ok

but for now please STFU
Quote from ThrottleBody :Ok

but for now please STFU

I would rather not.

See, you can't dictate what i can or cannot do, so i will not "STFU" thanks.
I have just reactivated the Announcement regarding advertisement threads, Sim-racing equipment is allowed.

However, STFU attitude is not and i'm afraid that you have received 2 infractions for this abuse in this thread Throttlebody. In future a simple "Actually mate, you are wrong" or perhaps a "lets see what the moderators say".. funnily the exact responses that Nathan_french gave would be the best way to go.

Thanks
My Apologies to TB for thinking Advertising sim equipment was against the rules.

I will remember this for the Future. Thanks to Franky500 for clearing this up.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :

I will remember this for the Future.

yes that would be usefull, maybe read the rules before having a go?
Quote from franky500 :I have just reactivated the Announcement regarding advertisement threads, Sim-racing equipment is allowed.

However, STFU attitude is not and i'm afraid that you have received 2 infractions for this abuse in this thread Throttlebody. In future a simple "Actually mate, you are wrong" or perhaps a "lets see what the moderators say".. funnily the exact responses that Nathan_french gave would be the best way to go.

Thanks

Thank you
Quote from ThrottleBody :yes that would be usefull, maybe read the rules before having a go?

I'm going to be the bigger man and not bother arguing with you.

I've met you before and you always have to have the last word, as that is your attitude with things, so i shall just ignore this thread.
You don't offer shipping in the auction... only local pick-up. Also big red letters usually don't help get information across
Quote from MijnWraak :You don't offer shipping in the auction... only local pick-up. Also big red letters usually don't help get information across

read the description
why you selling the wheel anyway?
yeah i guess that works how much is it in U.S. $?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG