*headbang*
for once we agree on something

:headbang: only took bout 40years :headbang:
Huh?
I understand Forbi on this one
it's a euro(vision) thing illepall
Forbin has an excuse - u dont flippy :P :P - Eurovision
I have an excuse... uhm... eurovision sucks
And belgium didn't compete, I knew we wouldn't... I was sick of that damn song after it came on the radio the first time. And some minister gave 60.000EUR to promote that crap song! Yuck, I hope it'll dissappear of the radio quickly! :vomit:
The wonderful thing is they were taking the p*ss out of the whole sorry Eurovision mess! Everyone voted for them! SUOMI! SUOMI! SUOMI! :banana::banana::banana:
Too bad you couldn't listen to one of our radio channels.
The commentators were making fun of everything. Of course they were drunk!
I haven't had so much fun since...can't even remember..
Gratz to the Finns!
#10 - Ant
#11 - MR_B
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EXCELLENT!! Take THAT political voting!

Eurovison is the Arockalypse! :headbang:
I love it. It's like giving a finger for the whole Eurovision crap that we see every year. Plus it helps that the winner is finnish
Buhahaha this is incredible!
Quote from Priitmek :Too bad you couldn't listen to one of our radio channels.
The commentators were making fun of everything. Of course they were drunk!
I haven't had so much fun since...can't even remember..
Gratz to the Finns!

All that Eurovision thing is 99% crap imo...but let 2 comics in radio, give them lots of good stuff to eat, bottle of good brandy...and add there whole show script in paper and voilaa - 2 nights full of fun-fun-fun

I'm desperatly waiting next year Eurovision...not because of music of course

And big gratz to all Finns
LMAO, I literally laughed my ass off while watching the voting results. Obviously the joke has been understood pretty well

I don't think the band really wanted to win this shit contest. They just took away the free commercial time. But now that they won I think Mr. Lordi & co. can order couple of Ferraris and buy a house from Florida. I think this is a clear message that the youth doesn't really take Eurovision shit contest seriously. Liethunia (that We are the winners?) got lots of so called "protest votes" too.

PS. This joke needs to be revised (see the final line) http://www.dundernews.com/vitsi_base/wmview.php?ArtID=2375
I wouldn't have liked for them to win - except if it would've meant the end of the ESC as we know it. Now I'll have to endure the same shit coming from every tube, horn and orifice. It's the same thing every time the country / city I live in wins something... which fortunately is not that often.
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Well, that was something new ....... captain Kirk flushed them down the toilet

Congrats Finland!

Btw, if they just played the home video from Severina (Croatia), she would have won
someone care to explain or give an example or something for us 'mericans
You can probably find images at google, and videos at various bittorrent sites.
Quote from Noccy :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snG2V-PtpB8

Anyone from Iceland who can explain that? illepall

I'm not from Iceland, but I can tell you that she is actually an actress, she's been acting annoying and obnoxious the whole week apparently. IMO she took the mocking of the contest a bit too far, Lithuania's contribution was much better in that sence.

Oh, almost forgot: HARD ROCK HALLELUJAH!:headbang:
They spend more time on doing their makeup and costumes than making good music.

:ices_rofl

Lordi!
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG