Anyone in UK flooded out?
(62 posts, started )
Most of Ireland is flooded ^^
#53 - Migz
Jersey is fine haha :P
Just extremely windy and wet, not been extremely floodish though.
Although i remember reading in a news paper that a road gave way and collapsed about a metre.
But besides that its not been too bad here, and i live directly accross from the beach.
Saw this pic on another forum. Absolutely shocking.

Thankfully it's only a bit damp here in Nottingham.
Quote from Bob Smith :To think I was at the beach the day before these floods happened.

You were at the beach? In Newcastle? In November?

Actually thinking about it, I suppose most geordies were there.

'Divven be a soft shite, this is friggin waaaaam'
Thankfully, the rain held off all night and the couple of feet at water at the bottom of the lane has now gone. I was quite surprised it all went overnight, so i guess the drains must of done the work.
Flooded out? Yeah. I'm homeless, but its got nothing to do with the weather... Someone blocked up the sinks in the flat above mine, then left the taps running. All day. Idiot was trying to make a point, but was too stupid to understand that water flows with gravity. That means it goes downwards...

Pretty much destroyed everything in my flat. And guess who doesn't have any insurance.....
Did you know that most of the Redditch run off ends up in the river Arrow.
The Arrow flows through/past many of our fields & is constantly eroding them.

I cant believe your lane flooded & all we had was a few puddles. Im only 3 miles away, although a lot of Redditch is quite a bit higher than here.
The river seems fine today.
Quote from nihil :Flooded out? Yeah. I'm homeless, but its got nothing to do with the weather... Someone blocked up the sinks in the flat above mine, then left the taps running. All day. Idiot was trying to make a point, but was too stupid to understand that water flows with gravity. That means it goes downwards...

Pretty much destroyed everything in my flat. And guess who doesn't have any insurance.....

Ouch! Hope it'll be ok in the end, best of luck!
Quote from nihil :Pretty much destroyed everything in my flat.

Damn. Can't you take the affore mentioned idiot to court for vandalising your property, or something similar?
Quote from jibber :Ouch! Hope it'll be ok in the end, best of luck!

Cheers. They'll probably have built new bridges in Cumbria before this one gets sorted out.

@Bob - may be a solution if anyone can find him...
That sucks! Big time!

All the best to you man.

Anyone in UK flooded out?
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG