The online racing simulator
Quote from DeKo :Why would the devs not like him spending plenty of money on a few accounts?

These are several demo accounts, and I do hope that the devs are not entirely motivated by money.
few agressive posters can't change the face of the team, As i started my s2 career in FM ovaljunkies server, took me half a year to find out that there actually are other servers too. As far as i'm concerned FM is good team, they are doing great job overall. Ofcourse Everyone has their own faults but that won't change overall look...you look cute
Quote from pik_d :I'm curious how you expected anything but him to get spun from this point:

Yeah, and that corner unless you are 90% with the car side to side, it's almost impossible to the one in front to give you room. And at those speeds
Quote from 5haz :These are several demo accounts, and I do hope that the devs are not entirely motivated by money.

Of course, demo accounts are totally different. And of course they are, theyre running a business and its a living for them.
Unraceable at the moment....

6 tries, all times taken out.

What kind of pleasure do people get from crashing people on purpose?
i'll be the judge of that...anybody wanna join me
Quote from DevilDare :Unraceable at the moment....

6 tries, all times taken out.

What kind of pleasure do people get from crashing people on purpose?

You can't expect league racing behaviour on a pickup server. CTRA tried, but it was too much effort. Just take it as it is, don't expect the world and it won't be annoyed when things happen. It's not important, just a way to waste some time.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :You can't expect league racing behaviour on a pickup server. CTRA tried, but it was too much effort. Just take it as it is, don't expect the world and it won't be annoyed when things happen. It's not important, just a way to waste some time.

For this very reason, whenever I hop on Fox Junkies, I will intentionally pull way off the racing surface right after the start and slow down to let whatever cars are behind me pass (unless I'm near the front). I wait for the inevitable mayhem to happen then carefully pick my way through it to find myself somewhere in the middle of the standings.

It's not worth hours of frustration to get taken out every time. I just want to drive fast.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :You can't expect league racing behaviour on a pickup server. CTRA tried, but it was too much effort. Just take it as it is, don't expect the world and it won't be annoyed when things happen. It's not important, just a way to waste some time.

Sorry But I couldn't disagree more, pickup racing is lfs for me,I think people expect far too little from there races rather not too much,Therein lies the problem.
Quote from tmehlinger :For this very reason, whenever I hop on Fox Junkies, I will intentionally pull way off the racing surface right after the start and slow down to let whatever cars are behind me pass (unless I'm near the front). I wait for the inevitable mayhem to happen then carefully pick my way through it to find myself somewhere in the middle of the standings.

It's not worth hours of frustration to get taken out every time. I just want to drive fast.

well, when a blue flag is shown i do that...and maybe if someone faster then me by a bit comes up behind me i let them pass....but why not just try to get through the mayhem, and worse comes to worse it is the same as if you diddnt

do what i do, in the mayhem, take a very tight line for the first corner because not many people in it, hug the inside tight, and try to avoid everybody, you get pretty far
Quote from DeKo :And of course they are, theyre running a business and its a living for them.

Aww surely not, there are lots of ways to make a living and you must have to have some sort of interest for motor sport and sim racing to go into that kind of business.

Countless avoidable accidents caused by negligence, ignorance or just complete stupidity are not acceptable anywhere, people only have to take a few minutes of their life to read up on the rules of racing and just take a split second to check their mirrors before they turn in on another car to improve the quality of racing immensely.
Good server what more is there to say everyone
Quote from JohnPenn :Sorry But I couldn't disagree more, pickup racing is lfs for me,I think people expect far too little from there races rather not too much,Therein lies the problem.

Huge +1. John, why are you always right?

Quote from Bmxtwins :Good server what more is there to say everyone

That if you are in a position lower than 6th then you have a 75% chance of not making it through the race cleanly.
Quote from 5haz :

Countless avoidable accidents caused by negligence, ignorance or just complete stupidity are not acceptable anywhere, people only have to take a few minutes of their life to read up on the rules of racing and just take a split second to check their mirrors before they turn in on another car to improve the quality of racing immensely.

You're right, but that's not the point. Who's is going to change the stupidity of these people? It hasn't happened so far in all my years of LFS.

It's a bit like being annoyed with your parents because you're too short. Worry about what you can change, not what you can't - unless you want to pay for a server and admin it yourself 24/7.
Quote from JPeace :it all depends on whether your best buddies with the admins or not. and i think its safe to say i am not welcome in that little circle of idiocy.

pathetic. really is pathetic.

You just need a bit more respect for other people, both in racing terms and when speaking to them and you'll not get any trouble at all.

You are obviously a talented driver, but you are consistently over-aggressive, you mostly don't finish races because of this, which is no fun for you or anyone else tbh.

People in pick-up servers are going to be at vastly different levels of experience / talent, part of a good racer is to avoid incidents with these people.

I regularly have good close races with people who are prepared to give a little room to drivers that are close. In my mind, that is a lot more fun than winning 50% of the time and crashing out the other 50% and swearing at their mother's donkey

I have respect for Failure as I have had great races with him, he leaves room when necessary, but he is a fast and tough racer aswell.

I hope you can learn to relax a little as you are a fast LFS racer and it would be a shame to lose you from LFS imo.

All the best,
Ash
Just received 2 day ban for 'wrecking 3 people', when I spun in a corner and some guy managed to hit me (one of the admins friends)
seems like someone still don't understand why he got banned... but since that someone always think he's right, perhaps he'll never understand.

But if someone want to argue why the ban was unfair (when just about everyone else wanted to see him banned), FM have their own forum.
#218 - 65D
Quote from ensiferumm :Just received 2 day ban for 'wrecking 3 people', when I spun in a corner and some guy managed to hit me (one of the admins friends)

You worth your ban - seriously. First of all, this guy is very annoying and claims that he is adult (i will cut my balls if he is). And he have NOT got skills to drive in 4-wide. Always when I drive with him in 4-wide, I got ****ed.

I recommend permanent ban for him due he is very childish and rubbish guy. And here is a lot wanted replay of his big crash and included several cars. He has been my nightmare last 2 weeks..
Attached images
33kzk9s.jpg
Attached files
SO6_nakki causes multi-car wreck.mpr - 497.5 KB - 236 views
Why should I even bother going over to their crappy forum, wait for their admins to activate my account, make a well made post with effort put in it and then be flamed/circlejerked by bunch of pissed off 13-15yr olds?

And tbh I dont even care if the ban was justified or not, I think from reading all these complaints, one can tell very well what sort of people these admins are and how they do their job

edit: oh btw, ignore this intellectual gem above me for your own sake, every time I join a server he tries to ban me be4 I even join the race, swear at me in finnish, QUESTION me for the meaning of random english words 'what is vegetable?' (wtf...) and claim to be 17, me myself im not gonna waste my time on him, if you want to check out the replay go for it, most likely all it shows is a racing incident, which involved him crashing and triggering his nerdrage
Cool story.

Care to cry us a river maybe?
-
(bunder9999) DELETED by bunder9999 : because i can
judging by how he cries, one can tell what sort of people he really is~ lol
especially since it wasn't just the admin, it was a lot of people ASKING the admin to get him banned~ lol
Ensiferumm is a well known crasher with several accounts.
Quote from DevilDare :Cool story.

Care to cry us a river maybe?

Care to get a life outside this forum?

@JCTK: few pissed off finns, you and some randoms who dont even speak english =/= every1/a lot

ahh i sense a great flood of raging and personal assaults incoming the instant i make this post
I should of seen this comeback.

What the fluck are you doing here then?

Your on this same forum CRYING about being banned off for being a crasher.

And you're also saying Finns and people who cant speak English are not entitled to calling you a crasher and a bad racer?

Well you Sir, are retarded.

Have fun crying.
oh great, how'd he knows if he was blocking messages... after the admin was telling him he was on the blink of being banned...
and then everyone else just ask to get him banned, immediately~ lol

well that last part he wouldn't know, cos he blocked messages~ lol

and that was just like how it's now, one against everyone else~ XD
-
(ensiferumm) DELETED by ensiferumm
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG