The online racing simulator
On the subject of sorrys, sorry for going a bit too slowly on [amazingly the only] SC period - half of it was driven with less than 15fps, and so I didn't want to go very quickly incase I failed
#53 - CSF
Quote from Egon-est :Lap and Replay Time of incident: lap 1 and 2
Car(s) involved: #27 and #07
Brief description of incident: car #27 did a jumpstart and crashed us in T1

WOW what in the name of god was that about. Shocking utterly shocking driving. I hope you get slapped massively.
Since you started on the sorries, I apologize behalf of a certain protest which puzzled me which delayed all other protests following it. If that hadn't been there we would have been able to handle two other incidents during the race, while now they have to be done post race.
#55 - CSF
Hope RSR get a severe penalty for that. Horrific horrible disregard for reading of the rules and for fellow competitors.
Why did Tommy hold up the Field so much?
Did anyone read the rules?

First row is obliged to drive on pit limit until green flag.
#58 - CSF
Quote from AjRose :Why did Tommy hold up the Field so much?

Mis understanding of the rules I think.

Also it wasn't even Tommy thanks to Ken's... errr... yeah
Then why did one of the Admins Say the Leaders may increase speed after the last chicane?

:/
-
(AjRose) DELETED by AjRose
#60 - CSF
Rules say that they may increase speed gradually until the green flag. The leader paces the field up to the green flag in what ever way he wants.
#61 - CSF
Quote from AjRose :Grats on being a douche.

Pffft yeah nice one resort to name calling when in the wrong. Good on ya!
Meh, I wish they wouldn't have even said that. More confusing then helpful.

And I'm just following your lead. You don't need to type a "bad" word to insult somebody.
Quote from Egon-est :Lap and Replay Time of incident: lap 1 and 2
Car(s) involved: #27 and #07
Brief description of incident: car #27 did a jumpstart and crashed us in T1

It looked very bizarre on the Remote, but i got the feeling that it was more a case of him being on the throttle already when the race happened to go green, so he was able to go past everyone. I havent seen the replay to know if that even remotely accurate, but its what i thought had happened.
Doesnt excuse what happened when he got to T1 though.... again, from how it looked on the remote.
#64 - CSF
Quote from AjRose :Meh, I wish they wouldn't have even said that. More confusing then helpful.

And I'm just following your lead. You don't need to type a "bad" word to insult somebody.

True I guess, sorry.
Quote from CSF :True I guess, sorry.

I'm sorry too. I'll edit my post
Watched the start myself, Ken was over pit road speed plus wasn't behind pole sitter... so his penalty is deserved.

Pretty shocking to see the 27 (?) able to jump that much and no one really noticed (ok, so you did). Oh well, penalty will definately be given out me thinks.

I also think the cars need to be much more uniformed, right now everyone is just too random.
The pit lane speed limiter for the start is way too much too slow down too, notice how Tommy was getting rear ended when he slowed down. That is why Kevin was able to jump so much.
OK, from what I have just seen on the replay, RSR decided it would be a good idea to drive past a good third of the field before the green flag was waved. This isn't about the speed of Ken and Tommy, but it is about your team's understanding of a rolling start. The first two attatched pictures show your original starting position and then the position of your car when the green flag was waved, 4 places ahead.

The second two attatched pictures show your speed at the waving of the green flag and the car directly to your left's speed (in km/h). Your speed of 185km/h was 37km/h faster than ZION's speed, who should have been 4 places ahead of you to start with!

Coming into the left kink, you were up to 8th, that's now 9 places ahead of your qualifying position, and still 17km/h faster than the car alongside you. As you entered into the right hander, you made a totally un-needed contact with the Lublin car, leading to a chain reaction crash also involving EER and SCP. The impact point is shown in the final picture, and is quite obviously caused by your higher, unlawful speed vs every other car on track.

I think you have some explaining to do, RSR.

EDIT: Know what, read on
Attached images
lfs_before green position.jpg
lfs_green position.jpg
lfs_green speed myers.jpg
lfs_zion green speed.jpg
lfs_contact.jpg
You should check the stream as well. There are chat 'Green Flag' messages that pop up that do not appear on any of the replays (when I view the backmarkers) I've seen. While I don't dismiss the possibility of a jump start, I really don't think the issue is fully known. The rush to judgement may need to slow down just a bit.

Keep in mind I'm speaking to the jump start issue and not the first turn contact.
Wilko the Green flag came out before that.

You cannot see it because of the yellow.

I'm can't comment on anything that happened after the S/F line though.
Quote from JayEyeBee :You should check the stream as well. There are chat 'Green Flag' messages that pops up that do not appear on any of the replays I've seen. While I don't dismiss the possibility of a jump start, I really don't think the issue is fully known. The rush to judgement may need to slow down just a bit.

If there was a chat message before the green flag, at least one other car would have responded to them....
FYI the green flag flew at Exactly 2:11.41 race time

Edit: Or 2:38.44 replay time.
To me he is able to jump by the field because every sped up from 40ish mph to 58mph (watching Tommy's onboard), then slowed back down to 48mph. This stretches everyone out and then as they start to shrink back together the green comes out and 1-2 cars get a massive jump. This happened and Kev was the lucky one with the big jump. The penalty will be for T1 for sure (imo).

Anyways... I'll shutup and let admins do their job.

EDIT: Wilko, pause when Tommy/Ken get green flag, then drop back to RSR.
Quote from CSF :Lap 5 (4 racing) 7:05 on the replay. Car 06 just hits us in the middle of the final turn ruining our race. Complete idiot. Have a nice penalty.

I'm very sorry for ruining your race guys

I can only say how it looked from the driver's point of view: I was catching you, I was having a good line exiting last turn, as usual, and I was hoping to get a nice slipstream after exit and try to overtake you on the straight. However you exited the corner much slower than I anticipated, but when I realized that and did brake, it was too late, as I've already touched you.

Sorry again, I know it really sucks when you loose so much time without any fault from your side

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG