The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :It does. When deko [or whoever] presses "Green Flag", it comes up as an rcm on screen AND as a message in chat. However, mpr's don't save those messages therefore you can't see it in the replay

Well i thought so, thanx for confirming!
But maybe, as sugested, those kind of messages should go to the chat as well at the same time, then avoiding replays confusions AND avoiding a Yellow Flag "hiding" Green flag on the screen!
Well ...
Strange then seeing drivers overtaking under SC conditions
IMO drivers are supposed to read the rules before they join this event, and by reading I mean not scrolling rules during 30 secs! No way u can miss that rule if you take GTAL seriously ... also surpised me a lot at the start seeing 2:nd grid driver overtaking the pole holder way before the starting line ...
Quote from PaulC2K :I think you'll find he was probably commenting on the fact that his car was facing the wrong direction... i think.

Geting a nicely bunched up pack is a pain on any track.
However if you do 2 SC laps with last on pit limiter you should be able to get the pack nicely together. Secondly the weaving to warm up the tyres during a start procedure is a bit over the top. Youre doing a 3 hr stint so that little weaving wont help a bit at the start.

Like I said make the last from start/finish line a must use pitlimiter that will tide up the pack. No one can go faster and youll have a full lape to sort it out. just my 2 cents
Quote from ivantod : U turn IN me.Your fault.

I am sorry but I left you the same amount of room the second time, I left the same amount of room for everyone else and yet you are the only one to have any problem. It is the same exact corner that you had issues with other drivers, that is why I brought this up in the first place.

If you want to know what I see, this screenshot should tell you why I am saying this is your fault.

Want the admins to decide, fine. I know that quite a few of us are not too happy with your *wonderful* moves.
Attached images
LFS2009 11-15.jpg
I read through all of this and never saw anyone suggest this, but would it be better to start the next (season's) Blackwood race from the back straight? That straight is more than long enough to get the entire field formed up before the leader is even half-way down it. It's not unheard of for a rolling start to happen somewhere other than the S/F line.
skstibi,is that FOV u using like that one on the picture u posted?

First picture enter of the corner,second picture exit out of corner.What r u doing there?
Also quite of few drivers were not happy with wonderfull control of the FZR from SRLT team when E.Kasperiunas was on track.He was all over the track.
#182 - CSF
Quote from ivantod :
Also quite of few drivers were not happy with wonderfull control of the FZR from SRLT team when E.Kasperiunas was on track.He was all over the track.

Surely that couldn't be the understatement of the year could it?
I was watched the replay few times on that incident in 34 and 35 lap betwen ivan and SRLT car, and I clearly see that boat off them is wictim off inconsisted draiwing and blocking from car 27 ahead infront off them.
Quote from ivantod :skstibi,is that FOV u using like that one on the picture u posted?

First picture enter of the corner,second picture exit out of corner.What r u doing there?

Hell, He is my teammate and I was not happy! He was not even supposed to have to drive in the race.
I will agree with you that he was all over the place, he had never driven with the setup before and he is a FXR guy.

Fixed your second picture.. I was clearly hit by something as my car is quite sideways.
Attached images
02fixed.jpg
Quote from BlackRider :I read through all of this and never saw anyone suggest this, but would it be better to start the next (season's) Blackwood race from the back straight? That straight is more than long enough to get the entire field formed up before the leader is even half-way down it. It's not unheard of for a rolling start to happen somewhere other than the S/F line.

I see 30 cars going into the chicane (all bunched up) as a REALLY bad idea.
Quote from skstibi :Hell, He is my teammate and I was not happy! He was not even supposed to have to drive in the race.
I will agree with you that he was all over the place, he had never driven with the setup before and he is a FXR guy.

Quote from pik_d :

I would also like to say that some people should get a bit more practice in before trying to race. oldnavy and fabiansaad. Most of the people seems pretty well prepared though, not quite as "amateur" as I expected. Only one SC? good going guys.

Wow, I didn't know it was THAT bad. Why was he even in the car?
Quote from pik_d :Wow, I didn't know it was THAT bad. Why was he even in the car?

Because my second driver AND the backup driver failed to show up. Need I say more?
Quote from skstibi :Because my second driver AND the backup driver failed to show up. Need I say more?

Ah, I was thinking it was something like that. I figured both others on the tracker would have been much better.
Yea sorry for my bad pereformance in track and sorry if I caused some problems to anyone, we just had stupid situation over here, anyway prety good race, loads of fun! looking forward to next race( only looking! not driving :P)
skstibi I wont to show something , watch the pictures execialy clipboard 2.
Clipboard 1. - if you agree with me this is one moment before contact you and my teammate.
clipboard 2 - show us the forces on your tyres , watch the marker 1 watch the force on that tyre , one off your tyre are in drift and did you see the trail of that? I was marked it too.
clipboard 3 and 4 are showing to us that you are in full throtle and bigger speed , and watch the wheel position boath off you.

there was no intention for contact , and my thinking that is clean race incident
Attached images
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard02.jpg
Clipboard03.jpg
Clipboard04.jpg
Quote from CSF :Surely that couldn't be the understatement of the year could it?

Yes, yes it is.
Quote from skstibi :I was clearly hit by something as my car is quite sideways.

someone from the audience throw a concrete block on your car
Now I was go much closer to incident this boath pictures show the same moment , the contact has not been yet , but you have now trail on the second back tyre this meen that you have boath back tyres in drift , in this moment you give the first contra on the wheel , because your back are moving , but that is not enough to avoid contact it is just to reagan the control on the car what are you lost in the drift-you still moving across the track , the contact was maded when you must to made another contra , bigger than the first.
Boat car was is in drift on that moment.

I was analize this frame by frame , just do the same thing and you will see same what I see
Attached images
Clipboard05.jpg
Clipboard06.jpg
We've had pictures from almost every angle now, enough please
J@tko,we were just tried to explain.
Quote from ivantod :J@tko,we were just tried to explain.

I just thought we may continue until we get EVERY SINGLE possible angle, including down the driver's trousers.
pictures of drivers in underware,and naked pictures of drivers will come later
I give up with this, I am tired of having to spam this thread.
My inside tires were doing the same thing lap after lap in that corner.

I guess it was just too close and there was lag, I did not hear any contact during the replay but I sure as hell heard it while driving.

At least you guys did it in a corner, Xcite just nailed me on the straight.
I was laughing when their tire blew out in T1
Quote from ivantod :someone from the audience throw a concrete block on your car

OMG .. that was a good one ... might be some huligans hanging around in Blackpool ...
Well, u never know these days where the virtual world ends and the IRL world starts

I've got the impression this is a very serious league, so I got very surprised reading that a team send in a driver that hadn't done any testing and training with the car and set the team used ... ok, obviously it was a "ForceMajouer" situation, but ... ...
Quote from phoenixIlooka :Maybe your driver should let the faster drivers pass earlier on the straight, and maybe he should not brake on ideal line..
The spdo driver reacted very fast but unfortunately he went back to the right...

1. We braked to on the straight to let him past. There was no need to defend the chicane from us. Fact.

2. Under these circumstances, normal practice is to stay on racing line and let lapping car over take using the drag and our braking.

3. spdo driver should know better.....

Don't think it's too much to expect better from these hallowed Advanced Drivers

Otherwise it was a really good race, proper enjoyed it. Don't quite know wtf to think about the whole jump start arguement, but its clear something is very wrong if #27's start was legal.

Stroll on KY3

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG