The online racing simulator
Round 1: Race Discussions
Discuss !

Pre-race and during-race and post-race go in here !

d
what is XRR pace in stint with 24% intake restr. ?
At a guess mid to low 1.11's getting faster as the stint goes on.
dont guessing give me facts :P
jump on our server RSR GTAL and I believe the XRR GT2 holds top spot at 1.11.11 at the moment Type !top gt2 to get the listings up
Not really, Michal Saidl got 1.10.73 with XRR and K.Kerekes 1.10.9x also with XRR. But these are just from our team, dunno about the rest, since there are quite many practice servers. But those times are for qual, not for stint, so I guess mid 1.11's will do or smth. like that.
i dont give a damn about hotlap,i did 1 10 95 on NDR server,there is it on airio,spb is 1 10 7x i cant remember,with FZR.
I would like to know times from stint.Begining,mid,and end of a stint.
So why don't you go test it yourself..?
i'm lazy to do that
Don't know about the racers, but I'm really looking forward to this.
me too
Because the bookies have stopped taking bets on whether cars will flip/crash and whether an SC period will be needed?
Quote from boothy :Because the bookies have stopped taking bets on whether cars will flip/crash and whether an SC period will be needed?

Do they still take bets about the amount of formation laps?
Quote from three_jump :Do they still take bets about the amount of formation laps?

If the formation laps in R0 were any indication, I certainly hope so
i dont recall seeing much "formation" in R0......
I do recall heavy throttle-braking "tyre warming" actions.
Leave that out next rounds mkay.
Quote from ivantod :i'm lazy to do that

Around 11.7-8... after tires get better I think around 11.3-4.
But it matters on what setup do you have and what times can you get, so...
Quote from z-ro 8 :i dont recall seeing much "formation" in R0......

Touché...

On this topic, I have a suggestion. I recall the formation line on BL1R being between the chicane and the final hairpin (or right before the chicane... not sure), maybe it should be after the hairpin. There's a lot of track between the hairpin and the S/F line, so I think there would be more than enough time to form up before the green flag.

More space is better for getting formed up. Trying to get through the final chicane at AS6 in rows of two was pretty hairy.
1.10.78 with FZR last year and 1.10.68 with XRR 24% for one of our member...
If anyone's interrested, here are the fastest laps of last season's race on this track
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :If anyone's interrested, here are the fastest laps of last season's race on this track

Oh thanks - I've been looking for the quali times for ages as they're not in the old section. Never thought to look on spdo
1st round will be very exciting lot of quick drivers, quick cars... MoE3 (MoE2 - IGTC).
Quote from J@tko :Oh thanks - I've been looking for the quali times for ages as they're not in the old section. Never thought to look on spdo

PLUS ****ING ONE.

You could 'av told me that earlier. Finally found those so4r stats I was looking for - a month ago.
#24 - Foqs
Quote from luki97 :1st round will be very exciting lot of quick drivers, quick cars... MoE3 (MoE2 - IGTC).

Nah dude, its only GTAL. Few steps behind moe

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG