The online racing simulator
Some Stock looking skins...
(62 posts, started )
Quote from Zipppy :good to see you back.

I did not know anything about this until now

Glad you found it Zippy . Am gonna try to do some metallic paint on thoses cars (just found the way to do it today ) and maybe but a little badge on the limited tune version saying "limited tune" lol...but I cant find a way to make it pretty or not too heavy on the skin...

AM S2 LICENSED
Quote from Kawakita :Glad you found it Zippy . Am gonna try to do some metallic paint on thoses cars (just found the way to do it today ) and maybe but a little badge on the limited tune version saying "limited tune" lol...but I cant find a way to make it pretty or not too heavy on the skin...

AM S2 LICENSED

Good to see you got a license

Also, the way I make a metallic effect on a skin is by adding a little bit of "noise" to it, while putting the colour saturation to 0, the intensity should vary from 14 to 30 on a scale of 1 to 100, and of course put the coverage to 100%. I use basically a "free version" of Photoshop, Paint.NET. It works as well as the Photoshop that is at my school, which is a decent version.

I made a skin a while ago with this effect and with Paint.NET, here is the result:
Quote from Zipppy :Good to see you got a license

Also, the way I make a metallic effect on a skin is by adding a little bit of "noise" to it, while putting the colour saturation to 0, the intensity should vary from 14 to 30 on a scale of 1 to 100, and of course put the coverage to 100%. I use basically a "free version" of Photoshop, Paint.NET. It works as well as the Photoshop that is at my school, which is a decent version.

I made a skin a while ago with this effect and with Paint.NET, here is the result:

Thanks alot Zipppy! I was going around and around with other ppl's suggestions to make the metallic paint XD. There's the results...I've also worked on the shadows to make the skin more metallic like.

The XRG+XRT available for download!!
-
(feat) DELETED by feat : aq
Everytime i try and click a link it says "Forbidden" or the pic is smaller than a thumbnail. Seems like a nice pack; you mind fixing those pictures tho? I'd like to see what I'm downloading first
Quote from Yelpats03 :Everytime i try and click a link it says "Forbidden" or the pic is smaller than a thumbnail. Seems like a nice pack; you mind fixing those pictures tho? I'd like to see what I'm downloading first

I tried multiple things and it seems fine to me...I'll put some screenshot of it here.
Attached images
Image1.jpg
Image2.jpg
Image3.jpg
Image4.jpg
Image6.jpg
Image7.jpg
The new skins are better, much better than the first release I saw this news last night on my laptop right after I came back from my Toronto trip.

I downloaded them now and I was driving around and a few people said "Nice Skin"

EDIT: do you have the photoshop file with the headlights/trim?
Quote from Zipppy :The new skins are better, much better than the first release I saw this news last night on my laptop right after I came back from my Toronto trip.

I downloaded them now and I was driving around and a few people said "Nice Skin"

EDIT: do you have the photoshop file with the headlights/trim?

Yep I still have thoses, but it's quite a mess to know which layer is which through XD. I'll put it in Zshare if u need it as soon as possible. What are your plans btw?
I was planning on making a skin for a distance covering event that is coming up in a few hours. It has the name of "Gumball 3000", on a server I regularly go on. But I got the "template" already. I used some of the white XRT skin's parts to make my skin look better than it was before. It was well worth it however.

EDIT: "before" images posted
Attached images
LFS 2009-02-08 01-08-59-29.jpg
LFS 2009-02-08 01-11-18-32.jpg
LFS 2009-02-03 22-17-41-65.jpg
LFS 2009-02-03 22-18-04-95.jpg
Quote from Zipppy :I was planning on making a skin for a distance covering event that is coming up in a few hours. It has the name of "Gumball 3000", on a server I regularly go on. But I got the "template" already. I used some of the white XRT skin's parts to make my skin look better than it was before. It was well worth it however.

EDIT: "before" images posted

Sounds good! I'll send you the psd file now. Show me the results after...if there's a change lol.
cool skins, but one problem
i love the look of your skins and cant wait till i can use them.. but thats the problem, on z share everytime i open it up and press the download button, i wait for 1 minute then press download.... and then the internet freezes or lags or what ever is going on and goes to a screen that says DIAGNOSE CONNECTION PROBLEMS, not so far this is the only time this has happened on my computer

Thank you

Mike
Quote from BMWM3GTR :i love the look of your skins and cant wait till i can use them.. but thats the problem, on z share everytime i open it up and press the download button, i wait for 1 minute then press download.... and then the internet freezes or lags or what ever is going on and goes to a screen that says DIAGNOSE CONNECTION PROBLEMS, not so far this is the only time this has happened on my computer

Thank you

Mike

You'll have to wait for a while. I just got a new computer and realised that my skins kinda sucks. I'll rework on them.

Some Stock looking skins...
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG