The online racing simulator
No Assist (DFGT) HELP! [SOLVED]
(14 posts, closed, started )
I have DFGT 900 °. How could I get the wheel to remain in place when I turned 360 degrees?
Use the clamps, turn them tighter

seriously, how could I resist?
I don't understand your question.
I still don't get it
I'm afraid I don't understand your question either. Assists have little or nothing to do with how your wheel functions. The only "assist" in LFS is auto-clutch, if I'm not mistaken?

Do you mean that you want your steering wheel to stay in place after you've turned it, instead of centering itself again? If so, that's the FFB. Setting the FFB force in the game to 0% should fix this, I think. Also make sure you have the centering spring disabled in the Logitech Profiler.
Quote from obsolum :I'm afraid I don't understand your question either. Assists have little or nothing to do with how your wheel functions. The only "assist" in LFS is auto-clutch, if I'm not mistaken?

Do you mean that you want your steering wheel to stay in place after you've turned it, instead of centering itself again? If so, that's the FFB. Setting the FFB force in the game to 0% should fix this, I think. Also make sure you have the centering spring disabled in the Logitech Profiler.

Do you mean that you want your steering wheel to stay in place after you've turned it, instead of centering itself again?

YES THAT I MEAN so i turn FFB 0%?
That's not assisting you at all, it's resisting! It's also (roughly) how it would be in a real car
Setting the FFB in LFS to 0 won't completely disable the centreing force. To do that, just unplug the power lead from the wheel (not the USB lead). The wheel still works, it just won't centre.
Turn off the wheel center spring in the logitech profiler. There is no need to unplug anything
Quote from legoflamb :Turn off the wheel center spring in the logitech profiler. There is no need to unplug anything

Same result, different method.
unplugging it is greener
Quote from legoflamb :Turn off the wheel center spring in the logitech profiler. There is no need to unplug anything

OK! thank you it work!
This thread is closed

(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG