The online racing simulator
Xrg/xrt
(29 posts, started )
Quote from Gegry1992 :i wants neons and some idiot stuff ... omg peoples
this isnt disco its a simulator

And this has to be as stupid as machine guns and dildos on the bumper?????? ffs its only lights that's hardly extreme!!!
Quote from Shadowww :But this law doesn't appies on any race track such as Blackwood, South City, Fern Bay, Autocross Arena, Kyoto Ring, Westhill and Aston.

Yeah true, i forgot that as i typed it

Quote from Shadowww :
It has, racers would not want to wreck their aerodynamics, neither would drifters.

Not really relevant as he or lets just say 'cruisers' in general still probably care about race, and might have it as hobby etc. And would lights popped up in the hood put much more than a few milliseconds on the time? Im not experienced much with aerodynamic, but i got a clue at least and i dont think lights popped up would affect much.
Quote from Rascar13 :Not really relevant as he or lets just say 'cruisers' in general still probably care about race, and might have it as hobby etc. And would lights popped up in the hood put much more than a few milliseconds on the time? Im not experienced much with aerodynamic, but i got a clue at least and i dont think lights popped up would affect much.

I got no clue too but I am sure the difference would be quite big.
Quote :It has, racers would not want to wreck their aerodynamics, neither would drifters.

As far as I know, racers also prefer not to crash...

IF dynamic weather/day-night cycle etc. ever becomes a reality then Im sure it would be the most sensible solution.

Xrg/xrt
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG