The online racing simulator
Xrg/xrt
(29 posts, started )
Xrg/xrt
Can we have the XRG/XRT lights to pop-up? and have the flash light at where it is now? thanks.
Quote from LILSTIG :Can we have the XRG/XRT lights to pop-up? and have the flash light at where it is now? thanks.

i commented on this last week when they released one of the test patches...

and how are you driving the xrt?

(if you're using patch x or whatever, you're not going to get your wish because they don't work on previous versions)
Quote from bunder9999 :i commented on this last week when they released one of the test patches...

and how are you driving the xrt?

(if you're using patch x or whatever, you're not going to get your wish because they don't work on previous versions)

Just saying... XRG/XRT for those who are driving XRT in S2.
Quote from LILSTIG :Can we have the XRG/XRT lights to pop-up? and have the flash light at where it is now? thanks.

I like the idea mate, I was thinking about this myself.
You ever seen popped up lights in a race? They wreck aerodynamics.
Quote from LILSTIG :Just saying... XRG/XRT for those who are driving XRT in S2.

Add +XRR then......
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :Add +XRR then......

The XRR doesn't have pop-ups, because
Quote from Shadowww :They wreck aerodynamics.

That said, when it's dark and you happen to be racing the XR, you'll obviously pop 'em up. A bit more wind resistance is better than a wall, tree or whatever else you're eventually gonna hit without lights.
You are right ok.....
Quote from Shadowww :You ever seen popped up lights in a race? They wreck aerodynamics.

who cares about aerodynamics when lfs doesnt rly simulate aerodynamics... just slip streaming as fas as i know...
Fog lights too
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :Add +XRR then......

I believe, Actually what i heard from my S2 frens the XRR has their own light that is on the flap itself.
Quote from Shadowww :You ever seen popped up lights in a race? They wreck aerodynamics.

That is why the XRR has the non-pop up lights, because it is a racing car. However, the XRT and XRG are road cars.
It's always light in LFS and the lights don't work properly yet (they don't emit light). The XRG/XRT lights will probably pop up when night driving is implemented.
Quote from LILSTIG :I believe, Actually what i heard from my S2 frens the XRR has their own light that is on the flap itself.

Yeap I know that to..... But i did said add XRR for that reason but becuse of what he said that: XRG/XRT for those who are driving XRT in S2. S2= XRT\XRR!!But never mind
pop up only in road cars: XRG + XRT

and also can tur ON/OFF Fog lights

i wants neons and some idiot stuff ... omg peoples
this isnt disco its a simulator
Quote from geeman1 :The XRG/XRT lights will might pop up if night driving is implemented.

Quote from Gegry1992 :i wants neons and some idiot stuff ... omg peoples

Dude We are Just saying about the light... Why did you come up with neons and telling us its a simulator... we know that!
As usual S must poke on D
Quote from geeman1 :It's always light in LFS and the lights don't work properly yet (they don't emit light). The XRG/XRT lights will probably pop up when night driving is implemented.

So in other words, never.
Quote from el pibe :who cares about aerodynamics when lfs doesnt rly simulate aerodynamics... just slip streaming as fas as i know...

How does the down force work then? Not trying to say you're wrong. I'm actually curious as to how well aerodynamics are implemented in LFS.
Quote from Gegry1992 :omg peoples

Then surely you want it to be realistic, such as realistic car lights?
Quote from superstix :Then surely you want it to be realistic, such as realistic car lights?

Nobody pops up his lights in the day (there is no night in LFS), that's wrecking of aerodynamics, Mr. Cruiser.
Quote from Shadowww :Nobody pops up his lights in the day (there is no night in LFS), that's wrecking of aerodynamics, Mr. Cruiser.

Wrong. Some countries has as a law that you must have lights on in the day too. And 2 squares popping a bit out of the hood will probably not harm much on a road car if at all.

Btw. him being a cruiser has nothing to do with this
Quote from Rascar13 :Wrong. Some countries has as a law that you must have lights on in the day too.

But this law doesn't appies on any race track such as Blackwood, South City, Fern Bay, Autocross Arena, Kyoto Ring, Westhill and Aston.

Quote from Rascar13 :Btw. him being a cruiser has nothing to do with this

It has, racers would not want to wreck their aerodynamics, neither would drifters.

Xrg/xrt
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG