The online racing simulator
Is it typical in LFS community?
Yesterday I raced on "!LFS race" server on BL GP track. When I was going down straght line a guy wrecked me ( he was on sideline). When I said that
he deserves to be kicked/baned for such actions, he just baned me from
server?! His name started ARGblablabla (apparently he was an admin to be able to do so). I thought admins are actually the ones who take care of things or I am wrong?
You see if I ask you to direct me to fair server there probably will be mostly ppl who drive well and I will be stuck behind for most of races.
In this respect Iracing approach in determining drivers wreck index can only be comended.
good racing is hard to come by for us North Americans. You just have to try different servers to practice, then maybe join a league where that sort of behavior isn't accepted. Or just give iRacing your firstborn for the subsciption.
admins are people just like you or me...they just might be mean people.

if you agrivated him or he was agrivated then you never know what happened

the same thing happened to me actually. i was in a (maybe demo i am not sure) server, and it was a drag race server, everyone lined up on blackwood and when one person went everyone randomly decided to go...i tried to help by having my horn be the signal, but somehow i ended up getting voted to be banned (i am not sure because my computer happened to 'lose connection' right as it happened, and the 'host refused connection' when i tried to log on :shrug
From what I can see, that server you mentioned seems to be a demo server. Demo servers overall (based on my own experience) are pretty bad. It seems that there are a lot more uhm.. how should I put this.. less serious racers in demo servers, that prefers seeing cars go off the track rather than on it. The situation doesn't get better when the server has the type of admin(s) you described. Bear in mind here, I'm not saying that all demo players are bad drivers, or are intentionally wrecking. I'm not saying that there are no serious players in demo servers. I have met some players in demo that were nice to talk too, and to race against but overall I try to stay away from demo servers when I'm doing pick-up racing simply because I feel that the quality of the racing I get in S2 servers are better, most of the times anyway.

Since that guy who banned you obviously is an administrator, he has the right to do whatever he feel is right. Especially if he is the server owner. We can whine a lot about being banned without a cause, but in the end it's all up to the admin. If he/she doesn't want you in the server, it is his full right to remove you.
some people might setup a server just to annoy other people byt doing exactly what you described. If you think this is typical behaviour in LFS, please seek out other servers. The LR race center 1 server, doesn't keep morons like that around for very long, so try there.
You were on a demo server, where anyone can register an account on LFS and race for free; as you can imagine there's some dodgy behaviour on there, but fortunately it's less prevalent on S2 servers as you have to pay for a license. Since there's no replay to decide who's at fault, all I can say that admins are admins and not race stewards so since it's their server they can do what they like. iRacing's approach is far from perfect, a computer will never be perfect at assigning blame and getting safety rating points off whenever I touched a wall was annoying.
Quote from PAKETA :Yesterday I raced on "!LFS race" server on BL GP track. When I was going down straght line a guy wrecked me ( he was on sideline). When I said that
he deserves to be kicked/baned for such actions, he just baned me from
server?! His name started ARGblablabla (apparently he was an admin to be able to do so). I thought admins are actually the ones who take care of things or I am wrong?
You see if I ask you to direct me to fair server there probably will be mostly ppl who drive well and I will be stuck behind for most of races.
In this respect Iracing approach in determining drivers wreck index can only be comended.

youre playing with a majority of kids.... what do you expect ? i mean... cmon... its not rocket science !
i dunno guys, most demo servers i have been on have been alright, most of the time if there is a crasher, then they instantly get banned, if not then they instantly say i am so sorry i am a noob just trying to learn, or sorry looking at other car, or was braking hard, or something pretty sincere
TBH i was racing on that server for about an hour . There manly were no problem (except few kicked out wreckers) on that server.
and then after 1 hour of happy racing guy cuts u on straight and just bans
u.

Ohh well, I found better servers, where apparently more mature players are
enjoying LFS.
What is typical of this community that they insult with very harsh stuff inside S2 servers, not thinking of what they are causing.
Don't buy S2 even worse ****s in there.
yeah, just buy S3

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG