The online racing simulator
Who dressed up for halloween?
(44 posts, started )
i dressed up as the bastard child of David Hasselhoff and Burt Reynolds. twas interesting.
Quote from dadge :i dressed up as the bastard child of David Hasselhoff and Burt Reynolds. twas interesting.

you where pedomaddie ?
if you're speaking from experience then no.
Quote from ACCAkut :Halloween is something normally not celebrated in Germany, we have Sankt Martinstag on the 11th were kids run around singing for candy. Still some do both "events". Trick or Treated is translated to "Süßes oder Saures" (Sweets or give him beans, but Saures means sour too), so a friend of mine was handing out lemons to the puzzled kids

Same here. Sint Maarten is celebrated on the 11th of November. Kids run around singing for candy. I remember doing so, when I was young

Yesterday, a group of 12-year olds rang the door-bell here, asking for candy. I told them we only celebrate Sint Maarten (Sonte Martn in dialect ), and then they left. If they were cute kids I'd give them something, but these were just cheeky gits :mad:.

Here, almost nobody celebrates Halloween.
I didnt went out at all, i played LFS during this time
chin up bucko, be happy with the choices you make
Dressing up is stupid and ridiculous.
#34 - 5haz
I don't need to dress up for Halloween.
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
Quote from hrtburnout :Same here. Sint Maarten is celebrated on the 11th of November. Kids run around singing for candy. I remember doing so, when I was young

Yesterday, a group of 12-year olds rang the door-bell here, asking for candy. I told them we only celebrate Sint Maarten (Sonte Martn in dialect ), and then they left. If they were cute kids I'd give them something, but these were just cheeky gits :mad:.

Here, almost nobody celebrates Halloween.

Yeah sint maarten is or version of halloween but without costumes.

And with lamps on a stick
I went as my own creation! Had work all day 10am-9pm, so raced home... quickly through that together and legged out the door to meet some friends. Good night, best costume I saw was a toss up between Optimus Prime and the chicken from family guy!! How can people wear those tacky costumes that costume shops sell, they look naff like kids costumes in adult size!

Home made creations all the way!
Attached images
halloween.jpg
went down to plymouth for a friends birthday and was at the student union dressed as a sexy nurse (complete with ample boobage) i got served very quickly. was a fantastic night
I dressed up as a Mexican.....

and i did :

trick or treat, weed , find other ppl from school who were goin to a party, go to the party ( and trick or treat some more, and go into a haunted house that was on our way), play some guitar/videogames at the party, get a phone call from my bro who invited me to a party, go meet up with my bro at his friend's party ( i was the only1 below drinking age), drink, become the DJ everyone else was drunk, sleep and eat candies....

all that in my 2nd night as a 16 year old...

*removed the pic coz i wanted to... XD
i went out as a bed sheet ... no wait a ghost .
i have to say , my other half did better :P
I was dressed up this year, but only because we were playing a Halloween gig and we'd all decided to go as traditional Hammer Horror-style monsters. Problem is, the postal strikes were bad timing for me being able to get decent eBay stuff - I should've planned more in advance. So I was a sort of lame Dracula, our guitarist was Frankenstein's monster and our bassist was a werewolf. My girlfriend's Carrie outfit was pretty cool too.

Our drummer just turned up in regular duds, but he's been ill so we let him off. I still think he should've gone as a flying monkey since he pulls great monkey faces while he's playing.
Quote from Dajmin :My girlfriend's Carrie outfit was pretty cool too.

Note to self: Never mix up your Stephen King novels. This was what I originally thought of:

Who dressed up for halloween?
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG