The online racing simulator
Who dressed up for halloween?
(44 posts, started )
Couldn't go out or have a party this year because of the baby but a mate has just been telling me that he went out in town dressed as Optimus Prime (in a home-made suit made form cardboard boxes). After a brilliant night, on the way home, they met someone else (a total stranger) dressed as Megatron - cue a huge robot fight to the death in the middle of the street

Anyone get up to any costumed shenanigans?
I wore pants AND a shirt last night. Nobody could guess who I actually was.
haha, /thread
Yup, went out as gentlemen and ladies; top hat, trousers, shirt, waistcoat, drawn on moustache, etc. Good night out when you're dressed up! Plus I discovered that standing out from the crowd and grinning like a madman gets you served damn quick!
i took my beard off, scary enough!
I was at home enjoying a nice movie and ignoring all the people at the door.

I was actually praying I dont get egged.
Quote from DevilDare :I was at home enjoying a nice movie and ignoring all the people at the door.

Same here

Don't really see all the hype about hallowe'en tbh. Seems to just be an oppurtunity for chavs to throw stuff.

And a chance for me to scare the living shite out of kids that come to the door, depending on my mood
I dressed up as me and played forza all night
Quote from brandons48 :And a chance for me to scare the living shite out of kids that come to the door, depending on my mood

Flash gun rigged upto fire as the door opens, and a large knife in fake blood works really well Until a very little 'un cries :o
I didnt I was working...
but my brother went out as The Stig lol not very imaginative, white racing suit, and white helmet.. he enjoyed it though
enought sweets for a month, although im sure they'll be finished before the end of next week..
I dressed in my normal clothes

Still everyone scared me
Some people should try wear nothing.Now that would be scary(don't try this at my home except if you are a girl
i dressed up as a prisoner with the misses as a police officer....

bad puns All night.
I came home from University this weekend, so I missed out on any uni-related frivolity. But looking at some of the Facebook posts this morning, look like I missed quite a lot!
Quote from manneF1 :I dressed in my normal clothes

Still everyone scared me

More likely burst in laugh?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I came home from University this weekend, so I missed out on any uni-related frivolity. But looking at some of the Facebook posts this morning, look like I missed quite a lot!

FB has a strange habbit of makin you feel like an Ass for missing stuff....

for shame Fb for shame.
I was miserable and stayed in to play The Sims 3.

Which is not normal for me. I'm usually playing LFS
Well, I'm sure I would've scared all the kids at the door away if I told them that I have the flu.
#19 - aoun
I got home that day and kids where trick or treating at my door. So i ran up to my door started banging on it screaming TRICK OR TREAT, CMON KIDS, TRICK OR TREAT! So they started yelling trick or treat with me.

..my mum opens the door, looks at me, and closes it.

Quote from aoun :I got home that day and kids where trick or treating at my door. So i ran up to my door started banging on it screaming TRICK OR TREAT, CMON KIDS, TRICK OR TREAT! So they started yelling trick or treat with me.

..my mum opens the door, looks at me, and closes it.

.some one tryed to throw eggs egs on me whiles i where driving my friend hom on my moped :duck:
i wraped myself in tin foil to get a free burrito from chipotle
Halloween is something normally not celebrated in Germany, we have Sankt Martinstag on the 11th were kids run around singing for candy. Still some do both "events". Trick or Treated is translated to "Süßes oder Saures" (Sweets or give him beans, but Saures means sour too), so a friend of mine was handing out lemons to the puzzled kids
I wore my Flu Face yesterday and didn't go to any party.
Quote from J@tko :I was miserable and stayed in to play The Sims 3.

Which is not normal for me. I'm usually playing LFS

Should have dressed as Demi and done a live striptease on MultiBC. Shadowww would have loved it
...didn't dress up for Hallows Eve for years.

some kids were ringing the doorbell several times though, some of them not even in a costume whatsoever but asking for money...

(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG