The online racing simulator
I saw UFO beam up a buffalo
(27 posts, started )
#2 - aoun
Why is a Alien UFO always an oval or circle?
as it's a compromise between the perfect from for space travel (a ball, as it's got the best structural attributes) and aerodynamics...

On the video: either he uses a very ancient digital camcorder without nightmode which has less resolution than ordinary phone cams, or it's a fake.
The grainy picture could also be due to amount of insane digital zoom, but for that, the picture is too static for handheld operation, but too wiggly for a stand, further indicating a fake.
And lastly, while I am quite sure that in the vast spaces of the universe there are other life forms, I highly doubt that they would visit us. Not only do the distances cause nigh unsolvable problems, but alone to find an inhabited planet among the myriads of barren rocks and gas-bulbs is quite a challange.

On a sidenote: what would aliens need a cow for?
#4 - Fuse5
MIB, anyone?
aka don't discard stupid news at once
#5 - aoun
Quote from ColeusRattus :as it's a compromise between the perfect from for space travel (a ball, as it's got the best structural attributes) and aerodynamics...

You certianly shut me up!
Do you really need aerodynamics in space?...
If you're coming down into the atmosphere to abduct cattle, draw shapes in crops and anally-probe rednecks, you do.
Thank God all of Jody Sheckter's cattle are accounted for!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough*

Now I got that out my system - I can't watch the video at work but

Quote from The Sun :Officials at nearby RAF Odiham said they could not comment at the time "for security reasons".

Hmmm, Anyone else thinking the 'light's are something to do with the RAF then.

Quote from The Sun :Meanwhile UFO experts are being urged to investigate another case of aliens playing Cattlestar Galactica to steal cows.

Quoted purely as I liked the pun
Quote from ColeusRattus :On a sidenote: what would aliens need a cow for?

Steak? Durr. All those BurgerKing adverts beamed through space got them hooked.

Quote from Greboth :Hmmm, Anyone else thinking the 'light's are something to do with the RAF then.

Usually, I would have thought. Far more believable that UFOs are from earth than from space.
Quote from ColeusRattus :
On a sidenote: what would aliens need a cow for?

there have actually been many documented instances of mutilated, dead cattle found after UFOs have supposedly been seen, sometimes the organs had been removed and almost all the time the cuts in their bodies were so exact they could have only been made using a laser or something similar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_mutilation
Quote from mookie427 :there have actually been many documented instances of mutilated, dead cattle found after UFOs have supposedly been seen, sometimes the organs had been removed and almost all the time the cuts in their bodies were so exact they could have only been made using a laser or something similar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_mutilation

i thought it provokes the thought they are studying us and our fellow living beings on earth... i think if they wanna come their more then welcome... will get a few quid scrapping the spaceship anyways
No, they are coming!:scared:
It just looks like someone has taken a photograph of set of floodlights, with a conveniently placed scarecrow in the bottom right of the frame.
Quote from mookie427 :all the time the cuts in their bodies were so exact they could have only been made using a laser or something similar

ever tried cutting through a cow with a lazer? The heat of it would cause quite some damage, in no way exact.

How can anyone say something like that, to much SciFi (not directed to you mookie)
It looks like the guy filmed a lamp-post :detective
Nice job Sherlock
Wow good thing i read I almost posted a reaply at lerts becaus i thought he made the thread the monent i saw the title.
Quote from Greboth :Quoted purely as I liked the pun

I nearly died a bit when I read that, so funny.
Quote from ColeusRattus :On a sidenote: what would aliens need a cow for?

Maybe thats what our aliens like {arrowkart, bawbag, arechee} feed on!
ima try eating cows.
""This footage is like the holy grail. This is the first time anything like this has been filmed so clearly."

What? I mean, it's not like we can clearly see some kind of ship, or the alleged buffalo for that matter. What I see is two lights and a gray line, surrounded by film grain.

Also, how hard can it be to film an unmoving bright shape at night? It looks like the guy is having a heart attack behind his camcorder.

Besides, I still don't understand how aliens would have interest in the three things said earlier: abducting cattle, drawing circles in crops and probing red necks. There's only so many cows you have to dissect to understand how the thing works, right? Also, why no interest in anything else than cows? Hmm...
I live about 10 miles from Odiham RAF base. It's not unusual to see strange lights. one day i got my telescope out and had a sit in the back fields. turns out the strange lights are usually chinooks. This is where a lot of them are based and they regularly do low level flying around the valleys.

Great fun when they send up the big flares . also the other way is Aldershot and Bordon army bases. both of which obviously have some flight traffic. also the sound of guns and grenades. quite a bizzare place i live. especially seeing as there are never any "squaddies" here

(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG