The online racing simulator
FZ5 bug with patch Z25
(10 posts, started )
#1 - 2mhk
FZ5 bug with patch Z25
Hi
Was trying the new Z25 patch and a, what i think might be a bug occurred.

When I driving the FZ5 on Westhill Reversed with f9on (the menu that shows tyre temp) and spun the tires (not necessarily all) turned orange! And when the car stopped sliding the went back to normal..

Bug?

It also happens when I brake and turn.

its the ABS..so no bug
That's the ABS indicator. If a certain wheel is about to lock up and ABS prevents that, the wheel flashes orange in the F9 view.
#4 - 2mhk
ah ok, i see
And what if wheel turns red? It happened few times, it means that at that moment that wheel doesn't brake?
Quote from iFastLT :And what if wheel turns red? It happened few times, it means that at that moment that wheel doesn't brake?

I haven't seen this happened, can you post a screenshot? It's probably when the tyre's overheated.
Quote from LFSn00b :if its on the top of the tyre it means you've propably flatspotted that place. If its overall it means you need to improve your driving because youre obviously overheating the tyre too much.

Oh come on, I know when tyre is overheated or flatspotted. It's something with ABS, when tyre has almost no grip (it's a bit lifted and for example with much dirt on it). I'm sure I have seen it few times, will try to reproduce it later
Maybe it's traction controll then
Quote from iFastLT :Oh come on, I know when tyre is overheated or flatspotted. It's something with ABS, when tyre has almost no grip (it's a bit lifted and for example with much dirt on it). I'm sure I have seen it few times, will try to reproduce it later

The abs wont even work if one tire is in the air, it just slows down normally. so there is only one color that the abs uses to show when it works.
i've seen this before too, but i can't remember the conditions in which it happened. the car might have been in the dirt.

edit: can't seem to reproduce it now, if i see it again, i'll try to find out what caused it.

FZ5 bug with patch Z25
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG