The online racing simulator
Scirocco wheels [Color Issue]
(34 posts, started )
+1
Quote from zeugnimod :What the forum doesn't need is people writing whole posts in caps lock.

Yeah sorry about caps.....but think some of S2 dont know nothing about LFS so they just only linced but in there space..... So i just can't see this st** questions or post for nothing... That was the mention of quote on a "OLD" thread......(If you search posts you will find users quote post in 2009 back from 2005:doh Am i somewhere wrong?

Quote from Vinnylegends :+1

:thumbsdow
Do we vote something here.....????
Quote from CUPRAMAN :Yeah sorry about caps.....but think some of S2 dont know nothing about LFS so they just only linced but in there space..... So i just can't see this st** questions or post for nothing... That was the mention of quote on a "OLD" thread......(If you search posts you will find users quote post in 2009 back from 2005:doh Am i somewhere wrong?

:thumbsdow
Do we vote something here.....????

Yes :bananadea
#30 - Zay
Quote from Zay :what? u sure? i downloaded that and i dont see the scorrocco anywhere in the garage cars list?

OMAGAW!!! You dl the VIEWER man not the exe!!!!!:doh:
Read and see what you dl.....
Quote from CUPRAMAN :OMAGAW!!! You dl the VIEWER man not the exe!!!!!:doh:
Read and see what you dl.....

Do the same. Sorry for the bump, but this kid has annoyyed the crap outa me. You do download the EXE., as that is what you are supposed to download

Scirocco wheels [Color Issue]
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG