The online racing simulator
Scirocco wheels [Color Issue]
(34 posts, started )
Hey,

I'm not sure this could actually be considered a bug, maybe rather something that has was planned to be fixed in the next viewer's version. In the viewer, when you change the color of the wheels, the whole wheel changes color, including the VW logo and the bolts, both of which probably shouldn't really change color. I'm assuming that is not wanted, because that is very ugly

I hope this hasn't been noted before, but anyway I couldn't find it.
Attached images
vw12.jpg
the VW logo looks like crap... lol...
Quote from chavm481 :the VW logo looks like crap... lol...

That's why I replaced mine with a O.Z. logo!
Wow, that's pretty bad lol
#5 - T.J.
Epic FAil xD
#6 - jdm22
The question, is Why you have the scirroco? When we will have it ?
Quote from jdm22 :The question, is Why you have the scirroco? When we will have it ?

Do you live in the Earth, Moon, Mars...?? It's the LFS viewer I can't understand how you can ask for it when it was released some months ago lol.
In LFS CMX viewer you can only change the entire wheel colour. As far as I know.
Where download Scirocco please??
Read pls, the link is about 2 posts before LoL
Quote from Sambario :Where download Scirocco please??

1) demo users can't drive the car.
2) it's not even released yet. the most you can do is waste your time making a skin for the car.
so ---->:bananadea= Demo racer asking for s2 stuff ??? LoL ?
Quote from Kristi :so ---->:bananadea= Demo racer asking for s2 stuff ??? LoL ?

Well, CMX editor is free.
Quote from Kristi :so ---->:bananadea= Demo racer asking for s2 stuff ??? LoL ?

Wrong, its kinda same when ur asking about S3 stuff. The upcoming S3 or whatever it is ... anyways, u cant flame him atm.
Quote from hazaky :Wrong, its kinda same when ur asking about S3 stuff. The upcoming S3 or whatever it is ... anyways, u cant flame him atm.

wut wut, S3? where i download plzzzzzzz pl0x link!!
Quote from Bose321 :wut wut, S3? where i download plzzzzzzz pl0x link!!

Dont know, some people have been talking that there will be a S3 patch and somewhere i saw that there was supposed to be a patch coming in end of april. Anyways, i dont belive them as soon any dev havnt told that
Can you see the date of the post before yours?
Quote from tristancliffe :Can you see the date of the post before yours?

Yep budy...... but is still so long so st.....d so for fun and only....but if i was a S2 user you will all enjoy it!!! end-
No we would not.
Because you bumped an old Scirocco thread .
Quote from Vinnylegends :No we would not.
Because you bumped an old Scirocco thread .

HA:haha: MAYBE Y R MORE CLEVER THAN ME.......... MAYBE "YOU" DONT KNOW JOKES..... MAYBE YOUR DUMP S2 FREND WHO ASK FOR DOWNLOADING THE SIROCCO IS MORE CLEVER THAN ME..... DUH..... MAYBE THIS FORUM NEEDS MUCH MORE THINKS THAN "CLEVER" MEMBERS LIKE YOU....:something
Quote from CUPRAMAN :MAYBE THIS FORUM NEEDS MUCH MORE THINKS THAN "CLEVER" MEMBERS LIKE YOU....:something

What the forum doesn't need is people writing whole posts in caps lock.

(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG