The online racing simulator
Speaking German
(61 posts, started )
Quote from der butz :Hah! You Austrians must accept thousands of our stylish skiing idiots each year! And this is just because you haven't found a way to take money from us germans without having us invading your country!

However, there is one nation which achieved this: Switzerland!

When I'm home from work next week I'll teach you some proper tschörman :-)

gruß

ze butz

Luckily Mountains aren't anywhere near here, I live in Vienna, more or less the Eastend of Austria, the Alps aren't there anymore.
Just remember. If she doesn't understand you the first time, say it louder.
Quote from rediske :...teach her English as soon as possible - German sucks...

Germans deadly.

English is shite as the people who invented it, cant even use it correctly.
Quote from Stefani24 :Bayern (=Bavaria for the English Guys) should get independet, or even better, join Austria.

+1 to that. Everytime I go somewhere out of Bavaria here in Germany, I feel like I´m in a foreign country. They don´t speak the same language and don´t eat the same food. I couldn´t leave Bavaria.
Quote from theirishnoob :Germans deadly.

English is shite as the people who invented it, cant even use it correctly.

Nobody invented english...
It used to be german, then the french came and you lot figured that sounded cool too, so you mixed and matched and came up with english...
Quote from TagForce :Nobody invented english...
It used to be german, then the french came and you lot figured that sounded cool too, so you mixed and matched and came up with english...

Not forgetting Frisjan, Dutch, Gaelic and Norse, of course.
Quote :Google "Useful phrases in german" , first result:
http://www.smartphrase.com/German/ge...ords_phr.shtml
Only missing I love you, which is "Ich liebe dich".

"Ich liebe Dich" isn't there because it ain't a useful phrase...

One of my english teachers told us:

A gifted person can learn english in 30 days, french in 30 month and german in 30 years.

And yes, quite a lot germans don't know anything about theyr language
Quote from Trebuh :"Ich liebe Dich" isn't there because it ain't a useful phrase...

One of my english teachers told us:

A gifted person can learn english in 30 days, french in 30 month and german in 30 years.

And yes, quite a lot germans don't know anything about theyr language

Very true, german is really a hard language to learn if you're not a native speaker.
Quote from Stefani24 :Very true, german is really a hard language to learn if you're not a native speaker.

It was quite easy, but now after 2 years not having it i kind of forgot everything.
Quote from G!NhO :It was quite easy, but now after 2 years not having it i kind of forgot everything.

Well, every language is more or less hard to remember after 2 years...
Quote from Mysho :Well, every language is more or less hard to remember after 2 years...

well i actually forgot most of it right after my last year with german lessens.

Speaking German
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG