The online racing simulator
Speaking German
(61 posts, started )
Speaking German
Hey guys ive got my mate from germany over u cant really call her a m8 lol but i dont know how to say hi and bye in german can anyone help pls and also love you in german aswell pls cheers guys
#2 - Fuse5
#3 - Jakg
Hello in German is... "Hallo".

I love you is "ich leibe dich".

Goodbye is "tschüs" (if you can speak to her in an informal tone).

Is she from North or South Germany? They do have some differing words.

It's quite sad I did German for 3 years and I forgot what goodbye is...!
Quote from Jakg :Hello in German is... "Hallo".

I love you is "ich liebe dich".

Goodbye is "tschüss" (if you can speak to her in an informal tone).

Doesn´t matter if she is from South / east or whatever germany. We speak the "same" langauge overall, there are just different dialects. But if you use a "normal" german word she will understand it
cheers guys for that she said something wired back lol but then she said she can speak ****** english lol
Quote from fwj515 :Hey guys ive got my mate from germany over u cant really call her a m8 lol but i dont know how to say hi and bye in german can anyone help pls and also love you in german aswell pls cheers guys

Been on the mail-order brides again?
...teach her English as soon as possible - German sucks...
Quote from rediske :...teach her English as soon as possible - German sucks...

Well it sounds a bit too harsh imo. But depends on in what part of germany you live
Quote from Jakg :Hello in German is... "Hallo".

I love you is "ich leibe dich".

Goodbye is "tschüs" (if you can speak to her in an informal tone).

Goodbye - auf wiedersehen
#11 - Jakg
From which part of germany is she? Maybe you can earn some points with using her dialect
German language is very logical, but kind of hard to express yourself. Although, I'm not a native speaker so I would say that...
I think it's very hard to learn German if u are not a native speaker.
But in a lot of cases even natives dont really know what is correct and when we look it up it sounds strange.
We have a saying here which expresses this a little:
German language, difficult language
So dont despair if u suck in this language
Scheiße!!!
"Ich liebe es" is all I know
Quote from J@tko :"Ich liebe es" is all I know

Too much fast-food is bad for you.
Quote from fwj515 :love you in german

Don't worry about that one, it's a common misconception that Germans actually express love. You'll only puzzle her.

Quote from silline15, a German who knows his stuff :But in a lot of cases even natives dont really know what is correct and when we look it up it sounds strange.

See? If you say something like that to her she'll just spend her day on wikipedia.
#20 - Osco
19 posts and no pics?
Quote from rediske :...teach her English as soon as possible - German sucks...

+111111111
Quote from Mp3 Astra :German language is very logical, but kind of hard to express yourself. Although, I'm not a native speaker so I would say that...

It´s just hard, irritating and full of unusefull words. Stupid extra rules everywhere they can make some.

It just shows the german mentality.... the more complicated it is the better it must be even if there are a LOOOOOT easyer and faster ways to get there

german is dying in germany more and more english words get normal (wich is goooood imo)
Quote from John5200 :+111111111

it´s just hard, irritating and full of unusefull words
german is dying in germany more and more english words get normal (wich is goooood imo)

Yes, there are more and more english words, but I wouldn't say it's dying. It's just kinda becoming more "modern"
Quote from Stefani24 :loool e with umlauts.
How much fail can a guide be?

the i with double points is kinda funny too

and:
Quote :but you will also find German spoken in areas of Romania (Rumänien), the USA (Vereinigten Staaten), Russia ( Rußland), and Kazakhstan.

huh?
you can also say to her '' ich bin das furher '' =P

( this post wasnt meant to be serious.... )

Speaking German
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG