The online racing simulator
Quote from kamkorPL :Doriftoo time. First try with photomode.

I stil want a wheel for forza 3.

But i dont have enough money left
Quote from danowat :The shadows are a pain, but the overdone HDR is worse IMO.

Do you also change to bonnet cam for last straightway on sebring?
Quote from kamkorPL :Do you also change to bonnet cam for last straightway on sebring?

Nah, I just close my eyes and hope for the best
I hate the last turn on Sebring. So bumpy
Quote from beefyman666 :Can't see any expiry dates on the voucher things.

Correct.

You're missing out big time, such bad timing for you to have to go down south west.

Thanks for answering my questions bud.

Yes, it is very bad timing, but ofcourse, helping my Grandad out after he has damaged his back is more important. My time with FM3 will come.

@ Dawedust. I think that it's just camera blur, as the shots don't seem to be static. If the textures on the full game are anything like the one's on the demo, then they should be damn good. The rock textures and backdrop textures on the demo track was really amazing, and i'm not over hyping it either. IMO, it was ultra crisp. Looked real nice.
I just finished painting a R3 F430 it kinda fails vs the other R3 cars but i just like the design on it.
Attached images
Forza3.jpg
Forza4.jpg
The biggest the most ugliest thing with FM3 graphics is the HDR crap that ruins the whole cockpit view by over exposing the whole freaking sky. It's like watching a bad on-board footage made with shitty Sony handy cam. It's freaking disgusting. Other thing is the shadows that show huge pixels when stretched. Overall it looks good, it's in the slower cars you have time to look stuff you notice these things.

Solution: only drive the Ferrari FXX. It's so quick you mess your pants if you don't wear a diaper.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I stil want a wheel for forza 3.

But i dont have enough money left

U should get the Logitech DriveFX its only £17.99, Its not a bad wheel tbh, feels fine when driving, just need to get used to using it

Should have a adaptor today so I can use my G25 pedals with it
Quote from danowat :But nobody on this thread cares what you think, so quite how you think its logical to come into a thread with the intent purpose of trying to "convert" people is beyond me, if thats logic, then yeah, I don't get it, you are worse than the bloody jehovah's witnesses.

I couldn't care less if anyone wants to hear what I think, the lovelyness of a forum is that as long as I have a decent tone, no personal attacks and valid points I can post whatever I dang well feel like.
Two questions:

- How can i delete pictures from forzamotorsport.net? I must be blind, or there's no option yet? All my slots are used, and i can't delete photos to make room for new ones... :sadbanana

- Where can i find the Ronal Turbo wheels in the game?
Quote from jibber :Two questions:

- How can i delete pictures from forzamotorsport.net? I must be blind, or there's no option yet? All my slots are used, and i can't delete photos to make room for new ones... :sadbanana
Remove them from your storefront in game.

- Where can i find the Ronal Turbo wheels in the game?
The last wheel manufacturer, last wheel.

Good news, I am now getting the limited edition, bad news I still have to wait until November 9th.
@beefyman: Thanks!
Awesome Justin!
:eek:

Where can i buy this?
Quote from justinziarko :Couldn't resist porting some of the graphics I made for LFS

That looks brilliant Justin. You'd make a nice bit of cash from that on the storefront.
Quote from lukelfs :U should get the Logitech DriveFX its only £17.99, Its not a bad wheel tbh, feels fine when driving, just need to get used to using it

Should have a adaptor today so I can use my G25 pedals with it

Sadly i only have a DFGT
Quote from justinziarko :Couldn't resist porting some of the graphics I made for LFS

Please make it available on your storefront!!!!

Good lord...

That looks brilliant! Well done.
sweet it looks pwnage
Quote from justinziarko :Logo is already up (my gamertag is Poppsy33), will get the full car design up sometime this evening.

VERY nice hey, could i send you my camaro and you put these graphics on it? make it look nice? i would have a nice 80k pay check waiting for you

GT: muttski11lz
Wooooo, Got my G25 pedals to work with the DriveFX, feels soooo much better to drive with, only problem is that the wheels rotation is slightly larger than forza so i have a nast deadzone where the ingame steering steers no more, but the wheels steering does ,

If i mess around with the deadzone could i fix this?
Quote from justinziarko :Logo is already up (my gamertag is Poppsy33), will get the full car design up sometime this evening.

Glad to see you're making good use of the new high res paintjobs, I will definately buy that design when I get the game.
Quote from lukelfs :Wooooo, Got my G25 pedals to work with the DriveFX, feels soooo much better to drive with, only problem is that the wheels rotation is slightly larger than forza so i have a nast deadzone where the ingame steering steers no more, but the wheels steering does ,

If i mess around with the deadzone could i fix this?

Clutch and all? Details? Info?
Quote from Homeless_Drunk :Clutch and all? Details? Info?

Doubtful he got the clutch to work, although it may be possible.

I posted a "how to" link a few posts back.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG