The online racing simulator
S09: Round 0 / Test Race
Dear competitors,
we are holding a test race, one week prior to the starting event. We will be running the second track on the calendar which will be South City Classic. The date of the event will be the 27/10/2009 (DD/MM/YYYY)
Your skin's must be posted 2 hours prior to the event start, or else you may not compete.

You will be required to confirm your attendance here sooner to the date.

Regards.
Is this a MMSC rehash?
Quote from boothy :Is this a MMSC rehash?

No, nothing to do with MMSC, as you can see by the title. Myself and Eimantas(Felipe) are running this..

Andy
I would really like to enter this league but i can't make it because of the race start hour...
Good luck to everyone anyway.
Quote from aobrien :No, nothing to do with MMSC, as you can see by the title. Myself and Eimantas(Felipe) are running this..

Andy

Yaaaaaaay :doh:
Server name
Hallo :-)

I have just sign up, this race event, but what is the server name for traning?????

mvh Henrik (7Karat Henrik)
Dammit... I can make the test race... but as I am soon to be starting a new life in Ireland on the 10th Nov... I won't have a wheel until long after christmas... in fact I won't even have a rig capable of playing LFS...
Good morning, I would like to paticiper test in running

06 N.Vallée

Name licence : el carpio
Team : E.Team

Thank
So when is time for confirmation of test race?
Quote from aobrien :
Your skin's must be posted 2 hours prior to the event start, or else you may not compete.

Okay, my team wants to participate, but where do we post the skins if you have locked the thread + can you please answer to the PM I sent you ~ 1 week ago, asking some questions about the skins?

BTW, I'm not participating myself, but I have to make the skins for the team...
Bit confusing tbh.
And that would be what?
Skin thread is locked until I make the plates. Should be open within 24 hours.
I havn't been very active lately due to school exams, but now I'm going to finish everything tonight and test race confirmations will be opened etc.
Andy
Sorry but i cant take part in the race tonight because my TFT has crashed 1 hour ago.
Fortunately its just a test race.
Im very sorry.

Have a lot of fun

Niklas
are the race going to be broadcasted? And where are the link, if so?
thx
hmm anyone have a replay? i forgot to make one.

or is it possible to watch the live stream afterwards, even more rather.
this was one of the best race i've ever had, not counting the fact that you couldnt execute the simplest case of all - to send information about race (server name, password) to all registred drivers. yes, i DIDNT get it. nice work guys. continue in the way like this!
Can I get replay's from both race's?

Sorry about my crash at first race after T1 my pc simply freezed, and I could not do anything about it. Second race were the same shit :worried: at start, my pc crashed for about ~15sec

Qual was ok both races = fail big time:mad:

Try to solve my pc problem for upcoming races...
anyone have a replay? also... shouldnt there be a protests thread somewhere ? cmon admins, pull it together a bit :/

Oscar.
Replays will be posted together.
There will not be a protests thread, the admins will fully review the relplays and take the necessary steps to make sure that we wont have bad driving on lap one in the league, after all this is what test races are for.
ok... when will the replays be posted if I may ask?
Must do something about that crashers, i spectate 2 races, crash me in first corner :S

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG