The online racing simulator
No chance of a re run is there?
Okay,

Qualification - I did pretty good in my qualification, i must pitted only once when i crashed on the chicane, and that was that lap when my first turn was amazing. Time was some 57.7x and that gived me a 15th position.
Race 1 - There was a pretty clean first turn and a crashfest at the chicane, but i managed to avoid them and i found myself at 11th position. I droved some laps alone and then someguys crashed ahead. Then i was 10th, and about in 5lap at final straight i managed to do some overtake and , 9th position. So it was a good race. But next race i expect littlebit less crashing or something.
Race 2 - Started at 9th position now, there was a pretty horrible first straight, almost everybody spinning around and doing some crazy things.I managed to avoid them and get to 5th position, but i failed in chicane and found myself on 7th position. And then i drived alone to the finish line.Yes, good races by my i think

Good Races all !
Good Races 7Karat members !
Thanks to all drivers who came to have fun in test race. And again I just can't understand why sprint race always are mostly clean, or atleast cleaner than Main Race? In my opinion if there would be crashes they should be in Sprint races because you have only few laps here and in main race you don't have to rush so hard I think.
Quote from oscarhardwick :ok... when will the replays be posted if I may ask?

Hopefully by tonight, have to review them all first.
still no replays... or penalties or incident reviews ah well, hope to see em soon

Oscar
Quote from oscarhardwick : still no replays... or penalties or incident reviews ah well, hope to see em soon

Oscar

Coming before midnight
Ok, as a result of all the lap one wreckages in the test race, we will be seriously monitoring peoples driving in round one.. A couple in particular.
Results will be uploaded now when it finishes uploading on mediafire. For some reason race one wont upload, so sorry about that.. But I have quall and race two in the .rar file.
We wont be issueing any penalties for the test race, simply because there is no point. Penalties will be given from round one onwards.
Regards
So where can I find the replays..?
Where i can find offical results ?
where can I find anything still
Quote from aobrien :
Results will be uploaded now when it finishes uploading on mediafire. For some reason race one wont upload, so sorry about that.. But I have quall and race two in the .rar file.

I guess the link will be posted later..
How much time do you need to upload two MPR files. First have said it will be before midnight...
Im guessing that you meant midnight today then :/
Quote from aobrien :Hopefully by tonight, have to review them all first.

Why do you have to review replays before you release them? Sorry to butt in on something i'm not really involved in but I smell somebody not saving the replays.
Maybe midnight today
oh come on!!! this is ridiculous!
How long we must wait ? Now it's almost a week.
I think I win this one

Just tell the people they wern't saved, guys. Save you so much trouble.
Can u upload this 3 files
I agree with wilko ^^
replay, replay, replay :smash:
I trust that they are saved, but i just want to say that Andy is away till sunday night (not sure about the time so mightend be on his comp) so im guessing that on monday everything will be sorted out. I just thought that i should say this before you all leave and start to hate Andy because of it.
Quote from n-murray :I trust that they are saved, but i just want to say that Andy is away till sunday night (not sure about the time so mightend be on his comp) so im guessing that on monday everything will be sorted out. I just thought that i should say this before you all leave and start to hate Andy because of it.

And why couldn't he have sent them the day the race had taken place? If he had them, it only takes a minute (if not less) to upload. I see no reason why he wouldn't.
ok then, if the admins wont post a replay, did anyone else save it?
Quote from oscarhardwick :ok then, if the admins wont post a replay, did anyone else save it?

If you want a job done do it yourself - Options > Game > auto-save is idiot proof.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG