The online racing simulator
Quote from Mustangman759 :id agree there from watching bmxtwins race and IRC at same time.

You want to ban tyre warming? So exactly how could you have got your R4 fronts up to temperature?
Quote from CSF :Hehe well he did a great job in the FXR showing if driven well it can be up there in GTAL just like last season. *cough balancing debate coming up cough*

Well, he might have been doing well, but his best in quali was still a good bit adrift of the best FZR's. And we reckoned he'd maybe manage 42-43s in the race, where some of the FZRs were down in the 40s, and even 39s.

We were hoping to finish in the top 10 for this race and hopefully be the top FXR, shame it didn't work out.
Quote from boothy :You want to ban tyre warming? So exactly how could you have got your R4 fronts up to temperature?

Your point being ? Afaik MoE (or was it IGTC?) also banned tyre warming after a similair pile up behind SC in one of their South City races. It has well founded and logical reasons to disallow it and avoids a lot of nonsense.

Not only this crash, but I also saw several FZRs "warming up their tyres" by going left, right at 50 km/h and going into the grass several times, barely holding their car together and avoiding a spin. It's dangerous and the effect is so low... Few easy laps in the start and you right away have hot tyres; this is endurance racing last time I checked, not a freaking sprint race where every corner counts.
Tire warming has been allowed again in MoE. It's allowed as long you keep a big enough distance to another car and don't crash others (penalty then).

The problem with tirewarming only is that if you do over you'll spin. It needs practice too, so does doing a rolling start with the front row f***** up twice by simply being too fast not allowing to have a closed grid.
Quote from boothy :You want to ban tyre warming? So exactly how could you have got your R4 fronts up to temperature?

i didnt drive dont ask we never got them heated... (told him to run some other type of tyre...)
#156 - CSF
Given r2/r2 was the way to go, running R4(!) at the front and R3 at the rear was just... well strange. You might have thrown away your entry into GTAL with that choice... it was an awful one... r2/r3 maybe, but R4's tells everyone that your driver has no clue what he is doing. I feel a bit sorry for your second driver, he seemed more than good enough for GTAL and I'm sure some other teams will look at him.
Quote from CSF :Given r2/r2 was the way to go, running R4(!) at the front and R3 at the rear was just... well strange. You might have thrown away your entry into GTAL with that choice... it was an awful one... r2/r3 maybe, but R4's tells everyone that your driver has no clue what he is doing.

geeno.
Quote from need :He couldn't believe he'd been so stupid as to totally misjudge how much time he had to get across the track and away from the racing line before the next cars came through.

Well there's nothing to judge really. Look at the map.. Are there cars coming? Then wait.

Simple as that.

He did apologize though. But I'd like to see some kind of warning or penalty for this. It was irresponsible and disrespectful. Like a slap in the wrist, you know.
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :DeadLine Racing & Conquest Racing. Finish Line

Nice picture, but there is a new logo for season 2

The high res of said logo will be available in the skin kit, when it is released in a couple of days.
There is a a thread called something like Penalties, results and replays, but no replays to be seen . Could you upload the full replay?
Quote from Humbleridderen :There is a a thread called something like Penalties, results and replays, but no replays to be seen . Could you upload the full replay?

:shhh: Look on the "sendspace" and "filefront" links
Quote from J@tko ::shhh: Look on the "sendspace" and "filefront" links

Found them, thx
Are there fully detailed timetables availlable (splits, ...) of the testrace ?
Run the mpr through lfsstats? It won't account for timeouts though, so you might have to run it a few times stopping some of the runs before timeouts at different points.

Or if you really wanted and knew php/mysql then you could parse the data from the tracker

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG