The online racing simulator
Quote from bunder9999 :didn't you tell me once that you were 23?

Yes, that is true. I was 23. A simple check of my profile would have confirmed your suspicion. My post was not implying that I consider myself senior, or even wrikly-todger-old, just that I think the former term is more polite.
Quote from Bob Smith :My post was not implying that I consider myself senior

oops, i was too lazy to check.

i consider myself old though. my brother just started going to college, and most the people i know are getting married and have kids.

does that make me a bad person?
Kawaer is in his late 70s, but it looks like he isn't the oldest member.
Had some nice old man in a team i was for a few years. Eisbär_49

Born 1949.
Luathas?

Quote from Electrik Kar :Kawaer is in his late 70s, but it looks like he isn't the oldest member.

Great! The pressure's off.
#58 - CSU1
I am the oldest.

~~~The End~~~
I'm Sparticus...............
Quote from Becky Rose :Although from the way you type, i'm guessing 15.

Is that a bloke in your profile picture?
Quote from Danielw597 :Is that a bloke in your profile picture?

Gender Genie scores you with 17 points female and 14 points male, so on that basis is there a woman behind your keyboard?
Hahaha.

Anyway, what an interesting concept. I put some of my own text in and was determined to be mostly male

Female Score: 146
Male Score: 259

Funny that such words as 'and' 'to' and 'was' have these gender distinctions attached to them. I'm not sure I really understand, but anyway...
Quote from Becky Rose :Gender Genie scores you with 17 points female and 14 points male, so on that basis is there a woman behind your keyboard?

And the results from your latest thread:

Female Score: 485
Male Score: 829

The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: male!

Quote from Bob Smith :And the results from your latest thread:

Female Score: 485
Male Score: 829

The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: male!

Bob wins, again.
hrmpf. I'm pwned.
Quote from Racer Y :chuck norris doesn't play video games. He looks at them until they give him the high score.

Lol one of the best Chuck Norris Chokes Ive heard.
Quote from Stefani24 :Lol one of the best Chuck Norris Chokes Ive heard.

Which doesn't say a lot since 99% of them suck.
Quote from zeugnimod :Which doesn't say a lot since 99% of them suck.

Easy now! Just because you have a thing for "The Hoff". doesn't mean there aren't other Superheros
Quote from Toddshooter :Easy now! Just because you have a thing for "The Hoff". doesn't mean there aren't other Superheros

Wait. It was shot who had him giving soap as his avatar.
Quote from bunder9999 :No, that's becky.

Hehe I know, just couldn't believe a female could even look like that haha , and to that woman that calls herself 'Becky', yes, I am a female, it appears that "The Gender Genie" is very accurate.
Quote from Danielw597 :Hehe I know, just couldn't believe a female could even look like that haha

Damn, you are funnier than Chuck Norris jokes.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG