The online racing simulator
Rinoseat New
(187 posts, started )
Quote from renorino :[snip]
- many models: G25 Edition (with shifter holder), Fanatec Porsche Wheel Edition, XBOX Edition
- optional: keyboard, mouse, speakers, monitor, 3xmonitors holder

indeed
bleh, all i know is i want him back so he can tell me the price to get me what i want, so i can realise that is way too much for me to afford and everyone laughs at me and i cry, and run away forever and all of that fun stuff
Such a simplistic design should be a reasonable cost I imagine.
idk...that design is truely amazing! idk how many dollars 259 which includes the g25 edition, plus the cost of the black edition, the moniter stands the keyboard and mouse.

im probably looking at around 350 euros, which is probably like 999999999999999999 $
thats the second time i have been lmgtfy'd :doh: :dunce: :dopey:

EDIT: there goes christmas
spam his email boxes so he replies!! loll
seriously tho, he hasnt replied for ages and i want one badly
Quote from iBoReD :spam his email boxes so he replies!!

I think if a full email box would bother him in any way, we'd have had an answer to our questions a looooong time ago...
I just don't understand why he doesn't even try to give some proper informations about his plans. There seems to be quite a demand for his product and with his ignorant behavior he pisses a lot of people off.
he had atleast 2 people interested (me and the other guy) and he just leaves

maybe he died :hide: i am not hinting at anything
I know he's had loads of problems with Croatian customs. The entire batch of seats was lost in transport when I ordered mine, so there was a delay when I ordered mine (long time ago). Maybe he's trying to set up a better shipment arrangement before he starts selling the new seats..?

High quality products, but the company doesn't seem very reliable. It's amazing how many sim related companies fail miserably when it comes to customer relations..!
Quote from Gnomie :I know he's had loads of problems with Croatian customs. The entire batch of seats was lost in transport when I ordered mine, so there was a delay when I ordered mine (long time ago). Maybe he's trying to set up a better shipment arrangement before he starts selling the new seats..?

High quality products, but the company doesn't seem very reliable. It's amazing how many sim related companies fail miserably when it comes to customer relations..!

Just hope he can get back to peoples emails
Quote from renorino :
Old Rinoseat will be available in Septembar.

Haha! Now I get it... available in SeptembAr... which doesn't exist!

Good one!!

Haha... :thumbsdow:irked:
Septembar is Serbo-Croatian for September, so probably just a typo.
Just a remark, don't know anything about the seat and availability...
ok...well i REALLY want this seat, and he probably just blew off a few sales from the community me included...nice job
Quote from AutoPilot :Septembar is Serbo-Croatian for September, so probably just a typo.
Just a remark, don't know anything about the seat and availability...

You don't want do give him a call and ask what's REALLY going on?

I'm sure you'd do a lot of people a big favour (including me ) because just waiting without any reliable information is really frustrating.

BTW I knew it was a typo, I just needed a valve for my frustration.
did he die :rally:

just kidding, i hope to god he diddnt
Quote from aimbottle :You don't want do give him a call and ask what's REALLY going on?

I'm sure you'd do a lot of people a big favour (including me ) because just waiting without any reliable information is really frustrating.

BTW I knew it was a typo, I just needed a valve for my frustration.

renorino was sponsored CROtm 2 years ago and since then it no longer is neither heard or saw

I have an old Rinoseat but I want too new cocpit
Quote from aimbottle :You don't want do give him a call and ask what's REALLY going on?

You actually live a lot closer to him than me
As you can guess from the post above, some guys from Cro TM were in contact with him some time ago, but even they can't help much, the guy just went silent...
Any news?
Anyone here have some news about him? I hope he's not dead!

I am really interested in your new cockpit but i have no news about it.
I live in Trieste, Italy, pretty near to him (about 200km) maybe one day i can go to the factory... but really anyone have news from him neither by mail or pm?
Last time when I heard Renorino is old about year,he moved factory to Slovenia and make new cocpit,since then no news
Quote from Jadran :Last time when I heard Renorino is old about year,he moved factory to Slovenia and make new cocpit,since then no news

Have you his email or a phone number? There is someone here that know him? You don't know him? I am worried..i hope he isn't desappeared or worst... Please someone contact him...
has anybody watched the news? anybody know his name, if so google it
nothing stands out on google

well, its time to email the sales thing
I think that he stopped with selling Rinoseats, otherwise I'm sure he'd would respond to us/thread/RSC.

Rinoseat New
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG