The online racing simulator
Quote from beefyman666 :Now installing the second disc, then going to sort out all the extra content codes, then it's time to PLAY PLAY PLAY!

How long that take btw? As I will have to go through all this when I get home tonight.

4 redemption codes to go through too then play play and play some more :huepfenic
The install only took me a couple of minutes - it's only 100 or so cars it sticks on there. It's not a major content install like the PS3 does.

Oh noes, i menshund teh ps3 teh fanbois will coem nao111!!!
Quote from Greboth :How long that take btw? As I will have to go through all this when I get home tonight.

4 redemption codes to go through too then play play and play some more :huepfenic

Didn't take long at all, only a few minutes. The extra download pack took longer, its 600mb+ I think. Probably just my slow connection making it take ages.

I'd fetch a USB keyboard aswell if you haven't got one already, it was a pain in the arse to put all the codes in on the controller.
The little pad that plugs into the controller is great for stuff like that (and now in-game photo descriptions!). Wouldn't have thought about picking it up myself, but was a gift from a friend. Been really useful.
Quote from Dajmin :The little pad that plugs into the controller is great for stuff like that (and now in-game photo descriptions!). Wouldn't have thought about picking it up myself, but was a gift from a friend. Been really useful.

When I first got my 360 I was looking for the 'chat package' or whatever it was called, it had the headset and the little keyboard thing that plugs into the controller, but everywhere I looked never had any in stock.

I'll probably just reinstall my wireless keyboard on here and use this one on the 360 if I get that desperate.

Edit: Just took a quick photo of my little Honda Fit. Only done a few races so not done much to it yet.

Quote from Dajmin :The little pad that plugs into the controller is great for stuff like that (and now in-game photo descriptions!). Wouldn't have thought about picking it up myself, but was a gift from a friend. Been really useful.

Yup, great little addition, mine was a christmas pressie from the missus a couple of years ago believe it or not!!!
So the wait begins. I just got home, now waiting for the game to be delivered

:|
Quote from Fuse5 :So the wait begins. I just got home, now waiting for the game to be delivered

What was that noise? Was it the post? No, just a car passing. What about that? Nope, cat on the wall.

I love screwing with people. But only if I have the advantage

That said, I'm at work for a while longer, then I'm out for the afternoon renewing my membership at the casting agency, then I'm out for dinner, then I'm out all weekend. So I won't be playing much over the next couple of days
Quote from justinziarko :So I made the switch from PS3 to 360 a couple of weeks back

I didn't know they were mutually exclusive?
Quote from beefyman666 :Didn't take long at all, only a few minutes. The extra download pack took longer, its 600mb+ I think. Probably just my slow connection making it take ages.
I'd fetch a USB keyboard aswell if you haven't got one already, it was a pain in the arse to put all the codes in on the controller.

Ah not too long then, I might start the downloads and go and eat some tea as does take a while sometimes. I only has a wireless usb kb, i assume it wont work but I don't know, worth trying though I suppose.

Quote from Intrepid :I didn't know they were mutually exclusive?

The only way I can think theywould be mutually exclusive it from a cost point of view.
Quote from Greboth :Ah not too long then, I might start the downloads and go and eat some tea as does take a while sometimes. I only has a wireless usb kb, i assume it wont work but I don't know, worth trying though I suppose.

I doubt it'll work as it will need drivers.
its still not here :[

EDIT: Okay, wtf, the store changed its info. Now its coming in on 28th... god damnit >:C
Quote from beefyman666 :I doubt it'll work as it will need drivers.

I doubt it either but for small doubt because it is a Microsoft keyboard and worked straight off on pc, though may have downloaded drivers anyway. I also hope because going to be a major pain inputting all those codes by screen keyboard I am sure I will live though.
Quote from Greboth :I doubt it either but for small doubt because it is a Microsoft keyboard and worked straight off on pc, though may have downloaded drivers anyway. I also hope because going to be a major pain inputting all those codes by screen keyboard I am sure I will live though.

It'll only take 5-10 minutes using the controller. Still a pain in the arse though.

Was driving the Scirocco earlier on just to see how it was, and as much as I think it's ugly as sin, it drives really nicely straight out of the box.

Maybe when we get cars that are fast enough al of us should make a drift vid
This game is a blast! So much fun!

Off to play more
ahh the wait is killing me!
Quote from beefyman666 :
Was driving the Scirocco earlier on just to see how it was, and as much as I think it's ugly as sin

Say what? I saw a blue one in the street the other day and I nearly jizzed in my pants.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Say what? I saw a blue one in the street the other day and I nearly jizzed in my pants.

Just not my cuppa tea at all. The original Scirocco however...
Quote from beefyman666 :Just not my cuppa tea at all. The original Scirocco however...

Well that's true, do they have the new Fiesta in FM3? I've seen a few of those and they look really good, it's amazing how good hatchbacks look these days.

EDIT: just saw the picture of one at the top of this page, I think I will try and get one of those as my early car. I have to wait until November the 9th unfortunately.
Yeah the new Fiesta is in, one of the starter cars too
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Say what? I saw a blue one in the street the other day and I nearly jizzed in my pants.

True that, the new Scirocco is one of the best looking hatchbacks on the market..
New Fezza is there yeah. And again, I don't like it all that much. A mk1 Fezza on the other hand...

I got a soft spot for older cars. Cars today just look all the same to me.

I will admit though, for examples the Fiesta and the Scirocco, it is amazing how far they've come through the years.

E: I take it you're getting FM3 as a birthday present? You're a day older than me.
i got accepted into the facebook/twitter/last.fm/zune marketplace xbox live update, i just have to wait till they roll the update for me.
Waiting for legends dlc to download..

Only did 2 races. Msff works better than in demo. It really is great now.

I only did 2 races, but feel it's an amazing game. Loading times could be better though.

Can't wait to play more.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG